- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 6/19 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (33 - 61 / $115.40): EASY RICHESS (3rd)
Spot Play: RYLEIGHS LILLY (4th)
(3) GREEN VALEY filly put in a really nice qualifier to a game opponent; threat. (1) LINDA ON MY MIND kicked home nicely in the qualifier as well and draws the rail. (8) LIFE ON THE ROW filly was a game winner in her qualifier and has the looks of a good one.
(4) S V SPIRIT two-year-old filly trotter makes her career debut and has shown a good burst of speed. (3) ALL PSYCHED UP filly has dominated on the lower circuit in her first two efforts. Two-year-old will offer low value but appears to be the horse to beat. (6) VIENNA filly looks to have talent but would need to stay flat which she didn't last out.
(5) EASY RICHESS filly drops down to a much easier level and appears to be pacing fastest of all. (7) SKYWAY MODEL filly has had some tough racing luck in her last few but is versatile and owns one good brush. (2) SAMMI'S SONG mare has shown signs of turning it around in her last two efforts and just needs to mind her manners to hit the board in a very weak field.
(8) RYLEIGH'S LILLY filly is the fastest in the race and could use some honest fractions up front to close into; big threat. (6) KISS ON THE LIPS Indiana bred gets a huge driver change and the filly makes her first start in a new barn. (7) MJ'S SISTA filly three-year-old raced gamely last out just holding on and needs a smooth trip.
(6) DAGOTA mare was razor sharp last out ripping home after finally shaking loose. Four-year-old could be the only threat to the favorite in the race; fires late. (1) BECKY B SKIPALONG mare takes a big drop in class and is clearly the horse to beat on paper, however she has put in a few lackluster performances as a heavy favorite. (2) ALWAYS A CHEATER mare was unbelievably good last out crushing first over. A repeat of that effort makes her a threat to make it two in a row.
(7) SKYLINE ROAD take notice of this colt because he is ultra-talented. His last two efforts have been superb and he could offer a square price. (4) FOX VALLEY CAMO gelding adds second-time lasix and just needs a good trip for a big piece. (5) POWERFUL POE gelding chased his entrymate to no avail last out. The 3-year-old will be firing early and just needs a breather up front to be very dangerous.
(5) STYLIN SEELSTER mare has won two straight and did it with ease last out. Mare faces a more competitive bunch but should be up to the task with another solid effort. (2) KIMBERLY R mare drops back down to a class where she fits nicely; threat. (3) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare doesn't always race consistently but does own a good late kick.
(6) FOX VALLEY ANDY gelding is just learning how to race and has plenty of talent. Three-year-old makes his third start off a layoff and appears primed for a big effort. (5) RADAR'S DREAM Indiana bred put in a sneaky good race at Maywood last out. Three-year-old should move forward in his second start of the year. (3) DAVE'S GOLD never got into the race last out but did make up some ground late; use underneath.
(2) MAPLEGROVE SHAELYN is a risky pick because of her breaking issues but if she stays trotting watch out because the mare can really trot up a storm late. (7) GAWAIN NOURRIR well bred gelding made the most money last year, picks up the top driver, but could need a start. (9) OLYMPIC JEWELRY mare is saddled with the worst post but with a little racing luck would actually be a threat to upset.
(3) EZ MOVING gelding couldn't get free soon enough or he would have been a winner. Six-year-old gets another good post in an evenly matched field. (5) TOBINS FORTUNE has started to separate himself a little bit in the group; versatile. (9) LARRY'S PLACE gelding is your likely favorite but could be at the mercy of the pace and outer flow.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM