- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 5/22 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (27 - 50 / $93.20): ANNIVERSARY PARTY (7th)
Spot Play: ONESPORTONLY (8th)
(6) MARY'S LAW nice looking filly had a very nice seasonal debut and should be sharper second start back. (7) SOUTHWIND METALLIC well bred gelding has never missed the board but lacks stamina late. (2) ROSE RUN ONEIL three-year-old trotter comes off a decent qualifier but looks to have some breaking issues; command a price.
(4) KIMBERLY R mare couldn't parlay a perfect trip to victory first start back but does appear to be a major player in the race. (3) ITZALASSI five-year-old was heavily bet last out at Maywood and raced huge. The pacing mare gets a great post in a wide open race. (6) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare comes off a nice qualifier after having some issues and could be ready for a good effort.
(7) RYLEIGH'S LILLY lightly raced filly is immensely talented and was flying at the end of the mile last week. The 3-year-old is tricky to drive but will be charging hard late. (6) FOUR HOUR NAP three-year-old was a wrapped up winner last out scoring a victory wire to wire. Filly has a nice pedigree and could be tough to beat if she improves in her second start of the year. (9) SCHMATIE filly closed up nicely last out and just needs a fast pace up front to close into.
(10) FOX VALLEY CAMO gelding is starting to separate himself as a player in the division and despite the worst post is the horse to beat. (7) POWERFUL YIELD comes off a very disappointing effort at Hoosier. Three-year-old has flashed a good burst of speed and just needs a good trip to be in the money. (2) POWERFUL COMMANDER appears to finally be back in racing shape and has shown good improvement with each start.
(7) NEWS IN PLACE went a huge effort from the ten hole last out and should be in line for a better trip. (5) RING A DING DONG gelding wasn't very good last out despite the victory and will probably offer low value; use caution. (3) PAIN RELIEF gelding made two breaks in the mile last out after brushing for the lead. Three-year-old had never made a miscue before and should offer a nice price after that disappointing effort.
(3) MISSCOMMUNICATION nice looking 3-year-old comes off a super qualifier and might be ready for a big effort first start back. (8) KISS ON THE LIPS filly pacer needed her first start but showed nice talent in her freshman season and should show improvement. (6) EASY RICHESS filly always tries hard but hasn't had late kick when she's needed it in her last two; use underneath.
(6) ANNIVERSARY PARTY was a game winner last out and may be facing an easier field. (3) ROCK MY HART well bred gelding has shown a few big moves in the mile but they have been after breaks. Three-year-old will win at a price sometime in the near future. (8) BEHOLDEN ON has a win on the year and shown some potential. Three-year-old goes for a hot barn and should offer a big price.
(7) ONE SPORT ONLY gelding kicked home nicely with a flat tire in his first start off a long layoff. Three-year-old just needs a smooth trip to be right there on the wire. (9) EL SHOOTER gelding also had a very nice debut effort and could use a fast pace up front to close into. (8) YOUMAKEMEWANADANCE three-year-old was roughed up last out but faces a softer field than his last few.
(7) BIG CHOCOLATE impeccably bred stallion makes his 4-year-old debut off a disappointing sophomore campaign. The big powerful trotter comes off a dominating qualifier and is a huge threat to get a victory off the bench. (6) KING MUFASA has been unbelievable in his first two starts off the year and looks to have wicked closing speed. (9) ANTS INER PANTS mare should offer good value and with a little racing luck has the ability to pull the upset; fires early.
(5) LITTLE MORE RAM has been razor sharp in his last two efforts and now gets a much better post to work with. (6) INFLATION HANOVER was used very aggressively first start off a layoff and that tells me that the connections think he's ready to do some damage. (8) OLIVER BROWN showed big late kick when he shook loose late last out and is versatile in a evenly matched field.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM