- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 5/15 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (26 - 48 / $90.00): ANTS INER PANTS (9th)
Spot Play: RYLEIGHS LILLY (5th)
(3) SOUTHWIND MATALLIC adds lasix for the second time and has shown the best speed in the race. (9) MIRACLE NOW colt kicked home nicely in his first start of the year and will offer a big price. (7) SNEAKY FILLY also put in a good effort first out and should also offer a decent price in an inexperienced field.
(7) JUSTINE'S PRIDE mare really turned it around last out and a repeat of that effort puts him in the winner’s circle. (6) KITTY O'BRIEN mare needed her last few starts and now looks to be ready for a good effort especially if the leaders mix it up early. (2) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare looks to be in line for a ground saving trip and has showed the ability to close in the past; threat.
(1) RING A DING DONG well bred gelding has all the potential flashing a big last quarter in his last start; short price. (2) ROCK MY HART gelding has made two consecutive breaks at low odds. The 3-year-old has an outstanding pedigree and has shown a big burst of speed when he's stayed pacing. (3) ELIJAH'S JET gelding has just been racing evenly but has been improving, gets a good post, and could shake loose late for a piece.
(5) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding was at the mercy of a slow middle half last out giving him too much work to do. Seven-year-old trotter might try a new tactic this week and go to the front. (6) BENNS SCORE KEEPER gelding was a game winner cutting most of the mile last out. Five-year-old appears to be getting better as the year goes on and should be considered a threat. (7) GEORGE'S VACATION keeps grinding out big miles week in and week out. Ten-year-old stallion is versatile and been first or second in six straight starts.
The fastest horse in the race is (10) RYLEIGH'S LILLY who closed on two game opponents last out nicely. The filly has had some breaking issues and would need to mind her manners. (3) MJ'S SISTA filly put in a game effort in her first start of the year and was the drivers selection over the top choice. (7) FOUR HOUR NAP well bred filly makes her first start of her sophomore campaign off a huge qualifier and could be ready for a big effort off the bench.
(5) LOVERS HOLIDAY mare is sharp right now and races better forwardly placed; fires early. (6) WALKINTHEMOONLITE seven-year-old couldn't find room until late but will now have to do more to be in a position to strike; threat. (1) INXPRESSIBLEBEAUTY mare draws the rail, will offer a big price, and could hit the ticket; use underneath.
In a very difficult race to handicap (6) EZ MOVING went a nice effort from post ten last out and shows versatility in a wide open race. (5) GET A LITTLE CRAZY gelding has just been racing evenly but finds a very soft field. (9) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY nine-year-old would be my top choice had he had a better post and now has won five times on the year; threat.
(3) BAD BOY DOLL adds lasix for the first time and is now making his third start back; threat. (10) DRUNK ON YOU gelding put in a big effort up front last out, but now needs to find a way into the race. (8) YOUMAKEMEWANADANCE was in too tough last out but finds a much easier field.
(4) ANTS INER PANTS takes a big drop in class and looks to be trotting fastest of all; short price. (2) KEYSTONE SWAGGER six-year-old stallion has turned it around in his last three starts and should be in a good position turning for home. (3) OLYMPIC JEWELRY mare jumped up with a big effort last out and looks to be going in the right direction.
In another tough race to handicap (5) OLIVER BROWN gets a driver change and a much better starting post than his last two. Gelding shows versatility but will probably be firing early. (6) IRON OUTLAW six-year-old made up a ton of ground late from a tough spot and should offer value in the evenly matched race. (4) JITTERBUG JACK made a break from the rail last out at Maywood but had been racing gamely prior.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM