- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 5/1 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 -$20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (24 - 42 / $84.80): BECKY B SKIPALONG (1st)
Spot Play: BAD BOY DOLL (4th)
(8) BECKY B SKIPALONG has dominated these same opponents in three straight; short price. (2) AMARETTO ROSE well bred mare went from empty to awesome last out; keep an eye on this barn moving forward. (6) DAGOTA mare is racing gamely after a few adjustments and should get a piece with a good trip.
(2) JIMENYS STAR gelding made up a ton of ground from way back and should be much closer turning for home. (8) YERMANOS six-year-old kicked home nicely last out and finds a very weak field. (4) ROCKET DOG gelding seemed to snap out of it last out with an improved effort and should be considered a threat in the soft field.
(1) POWERFUL POE impressive looking trotter makes his first start back off an exceptional qualifier and could be sitting on a big effort off the bench. (3) POWERFUL VALOR gelding has really come back nicely and now makes his third start off a layoff. (2) POWERFUL YIELD gelding has been used very aggressively succumbing to very tough trips but gets the best post and has talent.
(3) BAD BOY DOLL three-year-old colt put in a sterling sophomore debut and should only improve off that effort. (6) JERRICO well bred gelding adds the top driver and has shown upside but has really squandered two good opportunities. (8) BEACHSIDE BUNGALOW lightly raced three-year-old will need a fast pace up front to close into for his best chance.
(6) GEORGE'S VACATION trotter has found his career form at age ten and has been trotting up a storm. (7) BENNS SCORE KEEPER gelding is saddled with the worst post and could use an early battle up front to improve his chances. (1) LOOKIN' AHEAD gelding draws the rail and wasn't at his best last week. Eight-year-old should have more to offer; fires late.
In a very bad field (5) TWO PART HARMONY is pacing evenly but has at least shown some closing ability late. (3) MYRT'S DAVE gelding has raced better since adding the lasix and should be in line for a ground saving trip. (4) DONTDOUBTTHELAKERS three-year-old has flashed some early speed but has lacked stamina so far; command a price.
(4) C ROC PARTY filly makes her second start off a long layoff putting in a huge effort first start back; big chance. (5) PRIVATE ASHLEY filly makes her sophomore debut off a really nice qualifier and should offer some value in an evenly matched race. (8) ROSIES DELIGHT filly found the winners circle after outlasting them late but will need to find a way into the race.
(5) LARRY'S PLACE gelding has now won two straight and could actually be facing an easier bunch. (4) IVE GOT THE KEY was overused last out but now makes his first start in a new barn and could be sitting on a big effort; threat. (8) OLIVER BROWN seven-year-old has been racing deceptively good since the short layoff but needs a good trip.
(7) KEYSTONE SWAGGER kicked home nicely after he shook loose late. Six-year-old should offer a nice price and looks to be live. (10) MISCHIEVOUS JESSE gelding has a few positives going for him he adds lasix and makes his second start down in class. (6) POWERFUL SPEED classy trotter has now made two straight breaks before being nursed in the qualifier. Six-year-old has a ton of back class and would be a huge threat if he minds his manners.
(1) BOILER HEIDI HO is a tough play because she dominates these and offers low value. Ten-year-old mare gets the best post and is very versatile. (6) MACKENZIE'S POWER seems to be the only threat to the top choice, just missed last out, and will offer better value. (4) MIND ERASER mare hasn't won a race in a very long time but has been showing consistent late kick.
Hey Bml, when are you going to apply for thoroughbred racing dates? Put that big track & 1 turn mile chute to work!
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM