- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 4/3 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (19 - 32 / $68.60): BECKY B SKIPALONG (7th)
Spot Play: GAME BELIEF (10th)
(7) NO FEAR NO DOUBT trounced the same bunch last out and looks to be a very short price. (5) TWO PART HARMONY gelding could be the only threat to the top choice as he has shown steady improvement. (3) PARK LANE SCOOTER four-year-old had a decent effort coming off a break and a scratch; use underneath.
(5) SOUTHWIND METALLIC well bred colt but in an excellent qualifier and just needs to mind his manners for a piece. (4) J-S MISS SAVANGE filly also put in a nice looking qualifier and has made the most money in the field. (7) OLIVES AND CAVIAR filly has a nice looking pedigree and finds a race full of question marks; threat.
(4) KITTY O'BRIEN mare drops back down to a condition where she has dominated, gets a great post, and will be firing late. (7) BOILER HEIDI HO mare has the most ability in the race but whether she decides to pace or not is anybody's guess. (2) MIND ERASER five-year-old mare closed nicely in in her last start and should be in line for a ground saving trip.
(2) CG'S SERIOUS filly was pacing up a storm late before making a miscue. (9) JUXTAMOONLITKISS watch out for this one because the lightly raced mare could parlay a good trip into a nice price. (10) RAMBLING ROSA well bred filly has all of the qualities you love to see in a young horse. The 3-year-old looks to be flying late; picks up top driver.
(8) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding is always a short price but the fact is the others just cant trot with him all things being equal. (7) FOX VALLEY ARROW gelding just raced evenly last out and will be looking to blast for position off the gate. (5) MISCHIEVOUS JESSE gelding should offer a big price and is versatile.
(5) RATHBONE N eleven-year-old gelding is on a roll for the top trainer and looks to make it three in a row. (2) UNIVERSAL DREAM N veteran pacer gets a good post and looks to be racing consistently. (1) BROOKLYN'S DESIRE gelding makes his third start back off a layoff and could be primed for a big effort especially if a speed duel takes place upfront.
(3) BECKY B SKIPALONG couldn't get out in time to gun down the winner; big chance. (1) MCDANCE DESIRE mare couldn't close on the winner last out but now gets the best post and should be in line for a good trip. (2) KID ANNETTA mare really showed me something last out and should be closer turning for home.
(7) B TODD gelding was used multiple times in last and held on well. (9) TALENTED SHOOTER is just that, comes off a good qualifier and could be ready for a huge effort off the bench. (5) SMART ROKKER the impeccably bred gelding closed nicely in his career debut and should show some improvement.
(5) HOLDIE L gelding finds his softest spot in a very long time and could offer some value. (9) AMERICAN EMPRESS filly has the most upside in the race and comes off a confidence building victory. (4) POWERFUL ANTHONY gelding has some talent as well and should be considered a threat in a soft field.
(9) GAME BELIEF gelding was used hard at Maywood last out but did get a week off and is making his second start for a top barn. (5) OLIVER BROWN gelding has been off a month but has showed the ability to come off a layoff with a good effort in the past. (2) LARRY'S PLACE gelding looks to offer low value and has a knack for getting himself into bad spots; use caution.
- 1.Posted 12/19/2013 02:28PM
- 2.Posted 12/17/2013 02:17PM
- 3.Posted 12/19/2013 10:23AM
- 4.Posted 12/20/2013 03:21PM
- 5.Posted 12/19/2013 02:11PM