- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 4/17 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (23 - 38 / $82.00): POWERFUL SPEED (2ND)
Spot Play: ROLL ON BIG DADDY (5TH)
In a wide open race like this one, (10) SECTIONLINE PAMELA has the pedigree and talent to overcome the bad post. (2) LIZZABELLE has shown talent and is making her third start back off a long layoff. (7) DOLLY DANCER gets a big driver and could be sitting on a good effort.
(3) POWERFUL SPEED made up a ton of ground late on a game opponent and has a ton of back class; big chance. (7) THE PADRE looks to be progressing nicely but needs to find a way into the race. (5) HOT ROD RILEY MAE should offer a big price and is versatile.
(8) PARK LANE SCOOTER was too close to the sizzling pace up front and finds a very suspect field. (10) SPECIALLY SPORTY was set up perfectly last out and picked up the pieces late, however he does have breaking issues; command a price. (1) ELIJAH’S JET draws the best post in a very weak and inconsistent field.
(6) POWERFUL YEILD had an excellent first start back and should be much sharper. (3) POWERFUL VALOR took no prisoners in his first start of his sophomore campaign and looks to be versatile. (4) POWERFUL COMMANDER has a lot of positives going for him including second time Lasix; threat.
(6) ROLL ON BIG DADDY makes his career debut, comes off an impressive qualifier and has an outstanding pedigree. (2) READY is making his second start back off a layoff, adds Lasix for the second time and should improve off a good first start. (10) DRUNK ON YOU is saddled with the worst post but came flying home last out and just needs some fast fractions up front to close into.
(1) KATIE RYAN made up a ton of ground from way back last out and just needs to stay trotting for a big chance at getting her picture taken. (3) ITS ALIVE raced exceptionally well last out and is now making his third start back off a long layoff. (6) WAY BACK WHEN looks to have snapped out of the funk he has been in for a long time; threat.
(4) GAME BELIEF was a razor sharp winner last out with a first over brush-and-crush at Maywood and could offer a nice price. (1) OLIVER BROWN was also a game winner last out and gets the best post; fires early. (8) BESTNOTGETINMMYWAY is a veteran pacer who was sharp before the scratch and now makes his second start for a new barn.
(6) JERRICO raced nothing like his previous start but could have disliked the sloppy track. If he races back to the start prior he would probably jog. (4) JAMAICAN COWBOY smoked home in his career debut just missing and should only improve off that effort. (2) ODDS ON SERPENS made a break last out but looks to have a ton of upside and will offer a nice price.
(6) GEORGE‘S VACATION is razor sharp and beat a very nice opponent in his last start but now faces an even tougher bunch. (7) NATURAL FORCES has won two straight Preferreds up in Canada but does need more in a wide open race. (3) LOOKIN’ AHEAD takes a bump up in class but could have more to offer.
(6) JITTER BUG JACK never got into the mile last out but should offer a better price and be much closer turning for home. (5) NJ’S FAST FLETCH came charging hard late but was just too far back; threat. (2) STILL STYLIN is 0 for his last 29 but just missed last out and gets a good post in a soft field.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM