- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 4/10 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (22 - 35 / $78.20): BECKY B SKIPALONG (9TH)
Spot Play: ROSIES DELIGHT (4TH)
(1) BALLISTIC TIP put in a super first effort off the layoff, draws the best post and should improve. (5) SMART ROKKER is a well-bred gelding that made a miscue last out. (3) BEACHSIDE BUNGALOW makes his sophomore debut off a solid qualifier and should be in line for a ground saving trip.
(6) CELEBRITY HERCULES has too much trot for the field and will be a very short price. (2) GEORGE’S VACATION could be the only threat to the top choice if this 10-year-old races like he did last out. (1) MISCHIEVOUS JESSE has been too far back in his last few and should be much closer turning for home.
In a very weak field, (5) JITTERBUG JACK had a nice effort last out and is now making his third start back off a layoff. (4) NJ’S FAST FLETCH has just been racing evenly, but looks to have found a field he can be competitive with. (2) GENCOR’S ZTAM also has just even lately, but could be in a great spot when they hit the top of the stretch.
(4) ROSIES DELIGHT has been improving with every start and should offer a nice price. (5) DOLLY DANCER is an unraced mare that comes off a really nice qualifier and looks to have some talent. (6) CG’S SERIOUS looked to be a winner before tiring late in her last start and will probably be a heavy favorite; use caution.
(6) HOT ROD RILEY MAE faces an easier bunch than her last few and is versatile in a short field; threat. (4) KEYSTONE SWAGGER had a rough go of it last out and could use a smooth trip for his best chance. (5) LOOKIN’ AHEAD put in an eye-opening qualifier off a layoff, however he has breaking issues and has broke in four or five straight starts at this track.
(5) BOILER HEIDI HO has the most ability in a very suspect field. (1) MACKENZIE‘S POWER comes off a scratch but has been sharp, winning four straight prior. (3) FOX VALLEY LILAC has one good brush late and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
(4) JERRICO had an impressive first effort, almost beating an exceptional opponent. He could have more in the tank. (8) B TODD has been used aggressively in his last two and will probably fire for position off the gate. (1) ODDS ON SERPENS makes his career debut and with his pedigree could be sitting on a huge effort.
(7) GREATESTOFEASE was roughed up last out but had been undefeated prior; fires early. (8) POWERFUL YIELD looks to have come back off a layoff sharp, winning both qualifiers; big chance. (4) POWERFUL VALOR also put in a nice qualifier off a layoff and looks to be ready for a nice effort first time back.
(4) BECKY B SKIPALONG dominated last out in wire to wire fashion and finds the same field; short price. (6) PROSPER couldn’t close on the top choice last out but probably needed the start and should be tighter. (1) MCDANCE DESIRE looks to finally be back in racing shape, draws the rail and should be in a great spot turning for home.
(2) BROOKLYN’S DESIRE has come back off a layoff nicely, closing on a game winner last out. (3) OLIVER BROWN put in a game effort off a month layoff and should improve. (1) FUNNY GUY does his best work late and could use a fast pace up front to close into.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM