- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 3/27 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (18 - 30 / $64.80): WAITING AND HOPING (6th)
Spot Play: BROOKLYNS DESIRE (9th)
(1) OLD AUNT GEORGE four-year-old mare was a convincing winner last out drawing off and now faces a similar field. (9) FOX VALLEY LEGEND gelding made a miscue last out and will need to mind his manners, but the talent is there in a weak and inexperienced field. (3) SOCIABLE DAWN mare also made a miscue last out but could hit the board if she stays flat.
(5) BECKY B SKIPALONG mare had a tough go of it last out but now finds an easier spot. (1) CASINO COMP mare is racing consistently, draws the best post, and could be the only threat to the top choice. (7) MCDANCE DESIRE mare was a wrapped up winner drawing off nicely last start and could have more to offer.
(5) CG'S SERIOUS filly makes her sophomore debut after flashing some talent last year and could be ready for a good effort off the bench. (8) DON'TYOUJUSTLOVIT mare is just learning how to race and could have some late pace. (3) NOTHING TO WEAR mare has put in a couple of decent efforts and shouldn't have to pass many turning for home.
(7) SUDDENLY SINGLE Indiana bred looks like a good one after romping in his career debut and looks to have much more to offer; short price. (9) B TODD another good looking 3-year-old who parlayed a perfect pocket trip to victory last out but will need much more to upset the top choice. (8) MYSTERIOUS BOB is an intriguing looking gelding who looks to have a high ceiling but could need a start.
(8) CELEBRITY HERCULES should offer a slightly better price than the last two and look for a change in tactics; fires early. (5) MISCHEVIOUS JESSE gelding is sharp right now; versatile. (7) FOX VALLEY ARROW popped at a good price last out and will probably fire early for position.
(9) WAITING AND HOPING mare was a game second last out up in class and will be upfront early. (8) UPFRONT MISS MAJOR mare circled the field in last using a big late kick and could be huge threat should a speed duel take place upfront. (7) MONEY RUNNER mare has been racing over her head and may have found a class she can do some damage in.
(8) JUXTAMOONLITKISS mare has a lot of issues but would be a huge threat if she minds her manners. (5) LIZZABELLE filly comes off two good looking qualifiers and has made the most money in the field. (9) BETTOR'S BABE filly had an ideal trip never leaving the rail last out and finds herself in a much tougher spot.
(8) DONTBEACHATME gelding was an easy winner last out and could have gained some confidence in a weak field. (4) TWO PART HARMONY lightly raced gelding has given a very good effort in all of his starts and looks to be going in the right direction. (7) ATOMIC ART gelding was full of himself in his career debut and could have more in the tank.
(5) BROOKLYN'S DESIRE gelding smoked home last out for an impressive win first start off the layoff and should offer another great price. (4) UNIVERSAL DREAM gelding showed a good burst late in the mile last out and could be in line for a decent trip. (9) WESTERN DEAL gelding has been awesome for current connections and will be a heavy favorite; use caution.
(1) LARRY'S PLACE gelding finally showed some interest, draws the best post, and should get a good trip. (6) GET A LITTLE CRAZY gelding just missed to a game winner last out showing good late kick. (4) MAJOR DEGREE hasn't hit the board in 9 starts this year but could pick up the pieces with a hot pace upfront.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM