- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 3/20 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (16 - 27 / $57.00): B TODD (7th) Spot Play: FOX VALLEY LEGEND (2nd)
In a race with few contenders (2) KITTY O'BRIEN was backed thru the field before making up a ton of ground to get the victory; short price. (3) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare was used aggressively last out and could use a smooth trip. (6) MIND ERASER mare has just been racing evenly; use underneath.
(7) FOX VALLEY LEGEND lightly raced trotter put in an excellent effort and should improve with every start. (6) DRY CREEK FLING mare always offers low value and has only one lifetime win; use caution. (5) BANDS ZEPHYR gelding made a miscue last out and would need to mind his manners for a piece.
(2) TERRORABLE filly was used multiple times last out and raced gamely. Three-year-old finds a very weak and inexperienced field; short price. (8) FULL SERVICE well bred filly needed her last start and should show some improvement; second time lasix. (9) TRUE SHOOTER filly makes her first start of the year off of two excellent qualifiers.
(5) WHIT five-year-old stallion finally showed some interest late in the mile last out and could be ready for a good effort. (4) KEYSTONE SWAGGER six-year-old trotter needed his last start, gets a good post, and shows versatility. (2) THE PADRE well bred gelding owns one big brush and should be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(1) BECKY B SKIPALONG mare was a game winner digging in late last out and could have more to offer. (5) PARK LANE SUE mare has been racing consistently flashing good late kick and could use a hot pace upfront to close into. (4) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare couldn't make up any ground on top choice but should a speed dual take place upfront watch out.
(9) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding was loaded with trot last and just needed to make his move earlier. Seven-year-old will probably try and get into the mile earlier this time out. (1) EVIL URGES gelding made an uncharacteristic break last race sitting in a hole. Five-year-old tends to hang a bit and needs a fast pace upfront to close into. (6) MY MUSCLEMAN gelding has just been ok after a sterling debut; fires late.
(4) B TODD well bred colt put in a huge effort last out and should be even better. (8) UPBYFIVE gelding has had some tough racing luck and always seems to be on the short end of the stick when it comes to post position; fires early. (1) BLUE MINT lightly raced gelding looks to have some talent and gets the best post.
(7) CRUISINTHECIRCUIT gelding made up a ton of ground off a really tough trip. Three-year-old looks to have the most upside in the race. (4) TWO PART HARMONY gelding is also learning how to race and should be considered a threat in a suspect field. (8) JONATHONISOOT four-year-old shows good gate speed and could be in line for a decent trip.
(1) WESTERN DEAL gelding was a game winner first start for the connections that had won five straight with him prior and gets the best post; short price. (6) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY gelding has put in some huge efforts recently and should be considered a threat. (5) SOMECAM was loaded with pace late in the mile last out and should be much closer turning for home in a wide open field.
(6) STONEBRIDGE SYMBOL gelding makes his third start back off a layoff and finds a very soft field. (10) ROCKET DOG gelding is saddled with the worst post but should do some damage if he can get into the mile early. (1) NJ'S FAST FLETCH gelding draws the rail and also needed his last start.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM