- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 3/13 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (16 - 25 / $57.00): CELEBRITY HERCULES (5th)
Spot Play: MORTAL COMBAT (4th)
(4) FEEL THE PULSE mare needed her last two starts and should be ready for an improved effort. (2) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare has made breaks in her last two which could help her price. Four-year-old could win easy if she minds her manners. (6) KITTY O'BRIEN mare always saves her best for last but she doesn't handle the turns well and she needs a fast pace upfront to close into.
(7) REPEAT YOUR ABC'S nice looking colt makes his career debut in a field loaded with question marks. (2) DRY CREEK FLING mare had a disappointing effort in the slop last out but finally gets some post relief in a soft field. (6) CHIEF'S IRISH ROSE mare was a solid second last out; use underneath.
(4) TERRORABLE filly put in a nice effort last out being used multiple times and now finds a weaker field. (1) BAD JU JU filly looks to have some potential, draws the rail, and shouldn't have to pass many. (6) PRINCESS DAY filly got a nice first start, showed some pace late and should offer a big price.
(6) MORTAL COMBAT three-year-old colt makes his third start back off the year and finds a suspect bunch. (9) JONATHONISOOT four-year-old has shown some versatility lately and might fire early. (10) CRUISENTHECIRCUIT lightly raced gelding is saddled with the worst post but has been improving with every start.
(8) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding is on a recent tear and looks to be a short price. (2) EVIL URGES gelding hates to win but loves to chase and unlike his name can't be urged too much in the stretch. (7) MY MUSCLEMAN gelding wasn't as good in his second start of the year but could be the only threat to the top choice should a battle take place upfront.
(4) UNIVERSAL DREAM N gelding was used multiple times last out and was a game winner; threat. (5) YERMANOS six-year-old is having a hard time finding the winner circle but has been very competitive in this class. (6) IRON OUTLAW gelding looks to be in a good spot and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
(4) BECKY B SKIPALONG mare drops back down in class for the new connections and could be sitting on a big effort. (5) PARK LANE SUE mare should have won last out but was out kicked after pacing up a storm the week before. (6) CASINO COMP mare is razor sharp since the layoff and keeps stepping up.
(7) NO FEAR NO DOUBT gelding wasn't as good as he was the start prior last out but looks to be in a great spot to do some damage. (10) UPBYFIVE gelding gets a bad post but should be on the move early in a suspect field. (1) B TODD well bred colt has flashed some talent, gets the best post, and should improve some.
(4) THE PADRE well-bred gelding is prone to miscues from the desire to trot really fast. Four-year-old just needs to mind his manners for a victory. (2) KK'S BANDIT mare went a huge trip behind a game winner last out and should be in line for a great trip. (6) WHIT five-year-old stallion has the most back class in the field but doesn't appear to be primed yet.
(9) STONEBRIDGE SYMBOL gelding makes his second start off the layoff and put in a good first effort. (8) ROCKET DOG gelding is also racing himself into shape and owns one good move in the mile. (3) RATHBONE N comes off a scratch and a few bad-looking lines but he will be ready for a big effort soon.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM