- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 2/27 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
(BEST BETS: 13 - 20 / $47.40): PARK LANE SUE (8TH)
Spot Play: OLD AUNT GEORGE (2ND)
(5) SOME HEART THROB is a well bred colt that has improved with every start and I expect that to continue. (3) TRIGGERHAPPY HERO couldn’t keep up when he needed to but did make up some ground late; threat. (4) UPBYFIVE has just been racing evenly but does find a short and inconsistent field.
(1) OLD AUNT GEORGE is prone to breaks, but does have the most talent and the best post; use caution. (6) MAPLE GROVE RYANN had a very tough trip last out and could be the horse to beat in an inconsistent field. (4) MONTICELLO LULU put in a good qualifier and has hit the board consistently
(8) JUXTAMOONLITKISS made a miscue last out but is probably better suited for the big track and finds a very weak field. (2) MYSTIC KARISSA put in an excellent qualifier and should improve. (5) DUNESIDE BRAT looks to have some talent and may have gotten the kinks worked out based on her qualifier.
(6) JOHNATHONISOOT finally broke his maiden and showed a good late kick. (8) ROCK N JAM also raced gamely and will be firing early. (4) TWO PART HARMONY kept pacing right through the wire in a nice effort for his first lifetime start.
(4) MACKENZIE‘S POWER comes off a game performance wire to wire and actually faces a much easier field. (6) FOX VALLEY LILAC got an ideal trip last time and was able to take advantage of it; fires late. (3) THE LADY CLOWN is a nine-year-old mare who was used aggressively last time before folding up her tent and could use a smooth trip.
(4) THE PADRE is a well bred trotter who made a break last out, but it was because he was trying so hard. Gelding gets a good post and should offer some value. (1) KK‘S BANDIT was far back early before trotting up a storm late; big chance. (8) WHIT put in a decent qualifier and owns a ton of back class. However it appears the stallion could need a start; command a price.
(8) UNIVERSAL DREAM N needed his last start and finds a very suspect field. (4) GENCOR‘S ZTAM closed nicely against better competition last out; threat. (2) KB’S ROBBY squandered a good trip last out and now faces tougher; use underneath.
(4) PARK LANE SUE put in a big move last out against a game winner. (2) CASINO COMP posted an exceptionally good start off the layoff and should be tighter second time back. (5) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare tried to go coast-to-coast last out and I suspect a change of tactics; fires late.
(7) EVIL URGES raced gamely against a tough opponent and has a class edge on the field; short price. (2) HERBIE L might be getting better with age and appears to have raced himself back into shape. (4) FOX VALLEY ARROW should get a good spot off the gate making him a threat to get a piece.
(4) YERMANOS just missed last out and has been racing gamely. Watch the tote board early on (1) OLIVER BROWN, as the gelding has the best post and needed his last start. (8) GAME BELIEF couldn’t make up any ground on the top choice last out but has shown the ability to close into a fast pace.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM