- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Balmoral: Wednesday 2/20 Analysis + $70,000 Guaranteed Pick Four ticket
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $70,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool ($26,811 C/O)
Best Bet (11 - 17 / $41.40): CELEBRITY HERCULES (6th)
Spot Play: SOME HEART THROB (4th)
Jeremey's Pick Four Ticket (Races 7 - 10): 1,2,5,6 / 2,5 / 1,4 / 1,7,8 = $48
(3) MAPLE GROVE RYANN mare put in a decent effort and should be sharper. (7) RUSSELL THE MUSCLE gelding fired off cover from way back and mowed them down; a repeat of that gets a second consecutive victory. (8) JS MISS LINDA shipped to Michigan and got a victory even with an early miscue; threat.
(1) SEAWIND GAMBLER gelding has come back sharp off the layoff and draws the best post. (6) YERMANOS gelding has just come up short in his last couple of efforts and fins a short field. (3) GAME BELIEF eight-year-old has had some tough luck in his last few and looks to be in a great spot to do some damage.
(1) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY gelding made up a ton of ground late in the mile and looks to be pacing faster than the rest. (6) KB'S ROBBY gelding comes off a short layoff but does find a very inconsistent field. (5) THE LADY CLOWN mare put in a good effort, needed the start, and should move forward.
(7) SOME HEART THROB well-bred colt showed a good late kick last out and should improve with every start. (6) TRIGGERHAPPY HERO gelding put in a huge effort last out against a tough opponent; versatile. (5) TWO BEERS AWAY gelding has disappointed so far hanging in his last few miles.
(2) KITTY O'BRIEN mare was at the mercy of the pace last time and had no chance. Six-year-old will be much closer turning for home. (1) ITZALLASSI mare looks to be tailing off after being sharp for a long time, however she does get the best post in short field. (3) FOX VALLEY LILAC faces a much easier field than her last two and the mare should be in line for a decent trip.
(8) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding is razor sharp and looks to make it three in a row at a short price. (2) EVIL URGES gelding was game in defeat last out and could save some ground; fires late. (1) FOX VALLEY ARROW gelding has been used aggressively and could get a pocket trip.
(1) WEST COAST WANITA mare has had some breaking issues but has flashed talent and should offer a price. (2) BLUEBIRD JETTART four-year-old has put in two really good efforts, gets a great post, and will be firing early. (5) SWEET VALENTINE mare put in a big effort first over from way back before tiring late; versatile.
(5) HITITHARD seven-year-old stallion has just been racing evenly but finds a soft spot. (2) HOT ROD RILEY MAE mare was used aggressively last out and could be in line for a much better trip. (7) THE PADRE well-bred gelding ships back in from out east and could have the most upside in an inconsistent field.
(4) PARK LANE SUE mare came from way back last out just missing and should be much closer turning for home; big chance. (1) ARTS-ROCKSTAR mare was an impressive winner first start for a new trainer and draws the best post. (9) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare put in a game effort last out but is saddled with a bad post and could be at the mercy of the pace upfront. (6) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare also put in an excellent effort and probably needed the start.
(1) JONATHONISOOT four year old is 0 for his career but draws the best post in a very weak field. (7) FREE TO SCOOT gelding made a break last out and should offer a huge price. (8) ROCK N JAM gelding has made more money than the whole field combined but is saddled with a bad post and could use a fast pace upfront to close into.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM