- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 2/13 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (8 - 14 / $31.80): CELEBRITY HERCULES (6th)
Spot Play: NEWS IN PLACE (3rd)
(7) TWO BEERS AWAY well bred gelding looked like a winner last out, but hung late and should offer some value; improving. (6) ALEQUASH HOTSPUR gelding has been really good early on in career and will be a short price. (5) TRIGGERHAPPY HERO gelding looks to be getting better and is versatile.
(4) MAPLE GROVE RYANN lightly raced 4-year-old mare looks to have some trot and finds a good post in a weak field. (10) DRY CREEK FLING mare is saddled with a bad post coming off a miscue but should be firing late. (3) OLD AUNT GEORGE mare comes off a layoff but does show a decent qualifier; owns one move.
(8) NEWS IN PLACE three-year-old colt went a big trip last out first up drawing off; faces similar. (7) TAKE ANOTHER LOOK gelding looks to have some upside in a weak field. (4) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN gelding has yet to win in thirty-nine career starts but gets a good post in a suspect field.
(7) KITTY O'BRIEN mare is always a threat in this class and could use a fast pace up front to close into. (1) MOON BAY DANCER mare put in a game effort last out and now gets the best post. (3) ITZALASSI had a tough trip in recent start but has been racing gamely.
(7) BIG ZIPPER three-year-old filly has shown good gate speed and lots of talent so far in her young career; vulnerable late. (4) KATE THE GREAT mare finds her softest field in quite some time and is versatile. (8) DALLAS JONES filly is showing all the signs that she can step up with a big one; threat.
(7) CELEBRITY HERCULES gelding exploded home last out off a short layoff and should be better; short price. (3) HERBIE L gelding is making his third start off the layoff and looks to be going in the right direction. (9) ANTS INER PANTS mare had been sharp prior to her last start and could look to come from off the pace this time out.
(4) BECKY B SKIPALONG mare comes off two excellent efforts in a row and should offer a nice price. (3) SWEET VALENTINE mare gets a good post and looks to fit this class nicely. (1) BLUEBIRD JETTART after a month of lackluster performances the 4-year-old mare just missed last out and should be considered a threat.
(9) ANTHONYSKYWALKER gelding will be making his second start off the layoff, owns back class, and has the most gate speed. (1) FRAHER HILL VICTOR gelding might be starting to figure it out, gets the best post, and has two outstanding efforts in a row. (8) MRS D well bred mare made a miscue last out but still was able to make up a ton of ground and would be a threat if she minds her manners.
(3) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare never got into the mile last out but had been sharp prior; threat. (4) DARN SHOCKING mare also has been racing gamely and should be firing late. (5) JUDY'S JET mare should be in a good spot to get a decent trip in a soft field.
(3) JIMENYS STAR gelding is racing gamely right now, gets a good post, and will be firing late. (5) GAME BELIEF gelding is versatile and should be much closer to the pace; threat. (9) SEAWIND GAMBLER classy veteran pacer has put in some nice efforts and just now looks to be back in racing shape.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM