- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 1/30 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (7 - 12 / $28.80): WAITING AND HOPING (6th)
Spot Play: MS RAQ N FLASH (9th)
(3) MEGGINS LITTLE GIRL four-year-old mare showed a big late kick last out and now faces less. (2) GERRIS GLIDE mare seems to be short the last eighth of the mile but is in a soft field. (5) SIZZLING HALL gelding was roughed up in last but should be considered a threat with a decent trip.
(5) PURE ADDICTION gelding could barely get around the track last out and burned a ton of cash. If the 7-year-old races like he did prior he would be a threat. (3) GENCOR'S ZTAM has just been racing evenly but finds a good spot, and gets a good post. (1a) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY gelding is racing himself back into shape and finds a spot to get a piece.
(10) BARUS APACHE JEWEL mare is saddled with a bad post but probably has the most upside in the race. (9) MISS PACIFIC also gets a bad post and looks to only have one move. (3) STEPHIE CLAY mare could shake loose late if a speed duel should take place.
(3) CARMENS WAY gelding was used aggressively last out and should be forwardly placed. (4) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN gelding rarely ever passes other horses but finds a weak field. (2) TAKE ANOTHER LOOK lightly raced gelding raced gamely last out and should improve.
(7) ELLAMAKAILY mare takes a significant drop in class and looks to be pacing faster than the field. (1) FOX VALLEY LILAC was an easy winner last out and gets the best post. (6) ITZALASSI mare has done very well in this condition and will be firing late.
(9) WAITING AND HOPING mare is razor sharp right now and looks to make it four in a row at a short price. (6) TOWNE NURSE mare will be ready to fire sometime within the next couple of weeks. (1) DISLOCATED mare was a game winner last out, drops in class, and gets the best post.
(7) TWO BEERS AWAY gelding got a win by DQ last out. Well-bred 4-year-old has more to offer and will be firing late. (5) WESTSTAR'S ALTAIR was used hard last out before tiring late. Gelding is versatile and should offer a good price. (3) ALEQUASH HOTSPUR lightly raced gelding was loaded with pace turning for home last out and gets a good post; should improve.
I've reluctantly selected (3) ILIKETHESUN in a very inconsistent field; use caution. (1) WESTERN WILLOW finally stayed flat and was an easy winner last start firing late. Mare could have gained some confidence and is a big threat in the weak field. (9) ALLUSIVE ANNIE should offer a big price and has been used multiple times recently.
(6) MS RAQ N FLASH mare was too far up in class last out and will be firing late. (9) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare has now put in two game performances in a row and is versatile. (2) WELCOME TO WALMAC mare gets a good post coming off a good effort.
(2) BOILER HEIDI HO mare is sharp right now having won three straight. Ten-year-old is making her first start for new connections. (1) GT MISS ROYAL was used early last out before fading late. Mare gets a good post and will probably cut the mile. (6) MACKENZIE'S POWER mare sports some good efforts in this class and could be a major player late.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM