- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 12/5 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: WAITING AND HOPING (8TH)
Spot Play: LISMARASLADY (9TH)
(4) LOOK AT THAT CHICK comes off a decent qualifier and is facing younger. Mare shows some talent and just needs a good trip. (1) FOX VALLEY MADI was rough-gaited the entire mile last out before breaking. Filly had put in two good miles prior. (9) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS comes off a real sharp qualifier. Gelding could be tough if he gets an easy lead.
(4) IAMLOVEDBYTHEKING just missed in her last two starts and would have won had she shaken loose earlier. (8) BLUEBIRD JETTART always seems to try hard and just needs to ration out her speed: vulnerable late. (10) MSRICHSTYLE is saddled with the worst post but is a threat if she is close enough turning for home.
(4) NITROGEN FUSE broke last time out but was game prior and now picks up a good driver change. (7) JD‘S ECHO was an easy winner in this class last out and is facing another suspect field. (3) FOX VALLEY PRESTO was used multiple times last out and could have needed the start.
(7) SIDE POCKET HARRY was a little flat last out but consistently hits the board. Four-year-old does his best racing upfront. (3) TAKE ANOTHER LOOK is a well bred gelding that is making his first career start and comes off a good qualifier. Watch the tote board early because he has the pedigree to step up. (4) LD’S DASH is making his third start back off the layoff and drops down to the bottom class; big chance.
(10) EVIL URGES has a big class edge on the field but needs to find a way into the race. (9) CLEVER UPSTART was impeded at the start of his last race which his lines don’t show. The 8-year-old has been razor sharp in his last few and could get the jump on the top choice. (6) B FLY MCQUEEN has had a great year and keeps putting in good efforts; owns one big move.
(6) TIM‘S FINALE is coming off a disappointing effort but is facing his weakest field to date; picks up top driver. (3) FULL STEAM AHEAD is 0 for his career but is pacing faster than most and always tries hard. (8) MACK BRENLIN has been too far back in his last few but is in a suspect field.
(9) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS had an extremely tough trip last out but has shown she owns a good burst of speed. (6) CASINO COMP was a game winner last out and looks to be back on track. (1) ZIP AND GO was used very hard last out. Three-year-old filly gets the best post and had been racing gamely prior to last.
(8) WAITING AND HOPING takes a big drop in class after beating a much tougher field; short price. (5) MAKENA CAT was also a game winner last out and owns a touch of back class. (10) VIP FILLY had a really tough trip last out and didn’t miss by much; fires early.
(2) LISMARASLADY sizzled the pace last time before tiring. Three-year-old also gets a new trainer and driver. (1) ICU GO GIRL finally gets a good post and has shown a good burst of speed in last few. (8) BP GIANT FOOL takes a good drop in class and could benefit from some quick fractions up front.
(3) ROCK N LAWYER is making her first start for new connections and picks up a top driver. (6) OSAGE had no wins a few weeks ago and now has four. Mare seems to race really well when she gets away close to the lead. (5) THAT’S FOR REAL looks terrible on paper but I believe she is sitting on a big effort soon.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM