- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 1/23 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet ( 3 - 7 / $14.60): ANTS INER PANTS (6th)
Spot Play: LITTLE MORE RAM (2nd)
(1) CARMENS WAY Gelding has improved tremendously last three starts and now draws the rail. (8) DESERT COWBOY is saddled with the worst post but in a very weak field; owns one move. (2) JONATHONISOOT is 0 for his career but does get a good post in an a soft field.
(6) LITTLE MORE RAM was used aggressively last out and raced really well. Eleven-year-old gelding finds a suspect field. (5) WHO gelding looked to have some pace before coming up empty last out. (4) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY gelding needed his last start and should show some improvement.
(4) FOXY THREE SOCKS mare has been right on the wire a bunch but only has one win to show for her effort. (8) MISS PACIFIC raced good last out making up a lot of ground late. Mare has shown versatility and should improve after being sick. (10) BARUS APACHE JEWEL mare was given a perfect trip and raced erratically. Five-year-old needed the start and will be blasting early.
(4) BOILER HEIDI HO has now clipped off two in a row and faces similar competition. Mare also gets a good post in a short field; versatile. (2) ANIGHTWITHWILMA was loaded with pace last out at Maywood with nowhere to go. Mare is reunited with regular pilot and should be sitting on a good effort. (3) GT MISS ROYAL mare dominated impressively last out; faces tougher.
(6) LD'S DASH gelding is a new horse under the new connections and has romped in last two; faces tougher. (8) WESTSTAR'S ALTAIR five-year-old gelding raced greenly last out just holding on; use caution. (1) TWO BEERS AWAY four-year-old was too far back in last and should be closer turning for home with the good post.
(8) ANTS INER PANTS mare is razor sharp right now and finds a softer field. (3) FOX VALLEY ARROW trotting gelding has raced consistently since shipping in and is in a good spot to get a piece. (1) MISCHEVIOUS JESSE gelding keeps improving and draws the rail.
(5) BANJOE HOTSPUR mare has finally found a field she can handle but will probably offer decent value; threat. (4) FOX VALLEY LILAC has shown dramatic improvement in her last two starts and looks to be in a good spot. (2) ITZALASSI mare always tries hard but might have tailed off a bit despite her last win.
(2) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare looked impressive last out digging in late. Five-year-old looks to be pacing fastest of all. (1) COLEHEARTEDWOMAN had a really tough trip last out but now gets the best post. (3) JANET ROSE could benefit from some fast fractions up front; use underneath.
(7) JOE'S MISS DAISY drops back down in class and has shown some nice efforts. (10) BIG ZIPPER filly has talent but is saddled with the worst post; fires early. (2) ELLAMAKAILY got a perfect trip last out but couldn't get by.
(6) HOOSIER AMBER mare had a good one off the layoff and should move forward in a soft field. (2) SWEET VALENTINE mare takes a good drop in class and should fit this group much better; command a price. (7) LOVERS HOLIDAY mare needs some a hot pace up front to close into for her best chance; fires late.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM