- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 12/12 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: WAITING AND HOPING (6TH)
Spot Play: CAMS PRINCESS WAVE (7TH)
(5) FOX VALLEY MADI has been rough-gaited her last two miles. Three-year-old picks up a big driver change and should be a big price. (6) STIRLING BOMBER well bred colt makes his career debut and 2-year-old could be ready for a good effort in a suspect field. (2) MY L E MAE ships in from Michigan and gets a good post.
(9) SUN DREAM broke last time out after setting honest fractions. I believe the filly should improve and could offer value. (5) RUN TELL DAT was parked last out to a game winner. Mare owns a good move and is versatile. (1) JUSTINE’S PRIDE takes a step up in class and would have to pace faster.
(8) MISS PACIFIC made it look easy with a top driver last out; short price. (7) FOXY THREE SOCKS has shown good late kick and needs some honest fractions up front for her best chance. (10) BECKY B SKIPALONG didn’t miss by much to top choice last out. Mare is saddled with the worst post and would need to float for position to reach the winners circle.
(6) AMERICAN EMPRESS showed significant improvement last out in only her third career start; big chance. (7) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS tired late in the stretch after setting the fractions up front. Gelding has gate speed in a weak and inexperienced field. (3) LOOK AT THAT CHICK makes her second start off the layoff and gets a good post to work with.
(7) ANNIVERSARY PARTY took a lot of tote action early last out which could mean the connections thought he was ready. Gelding looks to show good late kick and should improve second start off the layoff. (9) HOLY CHIP is saddled with another bad post but is ready to win any week. (8) FULL STEAM AHEAD finally broke his maiden last out and could have gained some confidence; fires early.
(9) WAITING AND HOPING is racing gamely and faces a weaker field then her last few; short price. (7) PEACE shows breaks, but owns a good late kick when she minds her manners. (6) MAKENA CAT tired in the stretch last out but does own gate speed and looks to be in line for a decent trip.
(4) CAMS PRINCESS WAVE is very sharp right now and is sitting in a good spot to get a stalking trip. (5) ROCK N LAWYER is making her second start for the new connections and showed a big move last out. (3) TUNE IN owns good gate speed, has a good post and comes off an excellent qualifier.
(7) EVIL URGES has a big class edge, gets a better post and needed his last start. (10) SUPER SONIC FLASH is 7 for 11 this year and sharp, but is saddled with a bad post. (1) B FLY MCQUEEN is in tough but has been racing gamely.
(1) MCDANCE DESIRE put in a big effort last out closing from a very tough spot. Filly looks to be pacing faster than these and should be in line for a ground saving trip. (5) MS RAQ N FLASH takes a significant drop in class and should be much closer turning for home. (8) STICKS was off the gate and far back early before putting in a big rally. I have a feeling this 3-year-old will pop at a good price real soon.
(4) DESTINY CRUISE drops in class and is facing a very weak and suspect field. (3) PACING PENNY TWO put in a big effort last out and might be better at the big track. (9) BOILER HEIDI HO is a 10-time winner on the year and I suspect a change in tactics this week; fires early.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM