- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 1/2 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: EVIL URGES (6th)
Spot Play: B KEEPER (8th)
(4) LD'S DASH had a troubled trip last out but showed a good burst prior; big chance. (7) DESERT COWBOY finds a really suspect field and owns one good burst. (8) CUMONMAN BLUEGRASS was out closed last out and now finds himself posted outside; use underneath.
(3) MSRICHSTYLE mare should offer good value and may be a touch faster than the field. (6) RT SKYSCRAPER comes off a scratch and will probably be over bet; use caution. (4) CHARIOTS AFIRE filly makes her career debut off a good qualifier.
(7) YANOYANOMENOW five-year-old appears to find a very soft field. (2) SAND RUSKIN gelding had an excellent first start off the layoff and should improve. (1) PARTYATBARTSPLACE made a couple of miscues but showed good speed. Gelding could win easily if he stays flat.
(7) FEEL LIKE DANCING filly put in a tremendous debut last out and should only improve. (6) FOX VALLEY ROCHER filly has big upside and could be stakes-caliber; big threat. (1) DALLAS JONES filly showed a good move last out to get by a game filly.
(8) WAITING AND HOPING is always a threat and was used multiple times last out. (2) PICKAPLACE TO PARK gets a good post and top driver/trainer combo. (9) LCB SANDY mare is saddled with a bad post but the 4-year-old has some talent.
(1) EVIL URGES had too far to come last time out but now gets the best post; short price. (5) ANTS INER PANTS mare is really sharp right now and keeps stepping up; threat. (3) HEEZA NORDIC gelding has been awesome since the comeback and now gets a big test.
(7) ITZALASSI put in a good effort last out battling for most of the mile and gets a big driver change. (2) MACKENZIE'S POWER has now won two in a row in this class and gets another good post. (3) RUSH OF EMOTION mare keeps improving slightly each week and could hit the board.
(6) B KEEPER takes a drop in class and looks to have some gate speed. (2) CLASSY CHASSY also gets a drop in class. Mare picks up top driver and a good post. (3) HITITHARD seven-year-old is making his second start back off a layoff and owns some back class.
(4) ILIKETHESUN mare has been knocking on the door and finds a weak field. (1) GAMBLE ON THE GIRL gets the best post in a suspect field and should get a much better trip than last out. (2) BECKY B SKIPALONG should offer a big price after being empty last out but gets a good post and should get a good trip.
(3) KITTY O'BRIEN mare has now put in two outstanding efforts in a row; short price. (4) BANJOE HOTSPUR might prefer the half mile track better but I believe he is sitting on a big effort one of these weeks. (7) BOILER HEIDI HO ten-year-old mare loves to hit the board and is versatile.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM