- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 11/7 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: BASHFUL INTERLUDE (10th) Spot Play: MCDANCE DESIRE (9th)
(8) CJ'S TERROR doesn't show a lot on paper other than facing a terrible field. (2) SAND TARYN filly makes her third start off the layoff and should improve some. (9) GLITTER JOLT shows gate speed and should be forwardly placed.
(1) POWERFUL POE has won four straight in dominating fashion; short price. (5) BALANCED GAME made a break last out gelding just needs to stay flat to get a piece. (1A) POWERFUL YIELD gelding has had a couple of rough trips in last few but shows good late kick prior.
(7) YOU'RE ON A ROLL filly put in a couple of bad steps last out but raced gamely. (5) BUST MY CHOPS lightly raced filly has room for improvement. (1) MISS PACIFIC mare gets the rail and should be in line for a ground saving trip in a weak field.
(4) LOOKIN' AHEAD takes a huge drop in class and just needs to stay flat. (2) WAY BACK WHEN another dropper who looks terrible on paper, but does own some back class. (1) MYSTERY XPOSED gelding has good gate speed and will be forwardly placed.
(7) BUBBLER lightly raced mare has a lot of talent and just needs to mind her manners. (3) BIG ZIPPER 2yr old filly faces older but was ultra impressive last out and has a lot of potential. (5) AL'S STAR ships in from Indy and could be in line for a decent trip.
(7) INTELLIGENCE well bred 3yr old likes to close and will be firing late. (2) PEACE a sneaky long shot play that could easily win with her best effort. (5) A NITE TO REMEMBER put in a late burst last out and looks to be in a good spot to get a check.
(3) TIM'S FINALE 2yr old facing older but raced gamely last out and has been improving with every start. (4) BEACH'S NICK comes off a disappointing effort where he got out fought after a good trip. (2) FULL STEAM AHEAD 4yr old gelding is 0 for 20 on the year but loves to race and always gives an honest effort.
(5) BLUERIDGE CLASSIC exploded home last out from a tough spot. 3yr old colt adds lasix for the second time and should improve even more. (3) HOLDIE L gelding is tough as nails and just missed last out from a tough post. (9) FRAHER HILL VICTOR gelding comes off a nice win but is saddled with a bad post.
(5) MCDANCE DESIRE well bred 3yr old filly finds an easy spot for her second start off the layoff. (4) TOPVILLE BRIDGETTE was parked and used hard last out; needs a trip. (2) CASINO COMP has been racing consistently and gets a good post.
(1) BASHFUL INTERLUDE has recently stepped his game up and gets the best post. (4) A PEACE OF DIANA mare finds a spot she can be competitive; threat. (7) MADDISON PAIGE N has good gate speed and should be forwardly placed.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM