- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 11/28 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 2 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Five ($8,870 c/o)
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four
Best Bet: VIP FILLY (7TH) Spot Play: BECKY B SKIPALONG (3RD)
(3) FOX VALLEY MADI owns only one win on the year but has shown a good late kick in last two and is facing a weak field. (2) KK‘S BANDIT just missed to the top choice before being scratched last start. (1) VERLENE MITCHELL doesn’t show much but gets the best post and picks up a top driver.
(6) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS won impressively off the short layoff and should be sharper. (3) ZIP AND GO had a very tough trip in last but was a game winner prior. Three-year-old filly could be the only threat to the top choice. (2) CASINO COMP raced evenly last out but gets a good post.
(8) BECKY B SKIPALONG takes a drop in class and put in a huge effort last out. (2) BUST MY CHOPS has had some rough trips in her last few. Filly did close up nicely a few starts back. (4) WESTERN WILLOW closed from way back in last and gets a better post.
(10) TUFF LONGPORT has now won two in a row impressively and faces a similar field; short price. (1) JD‘S ECHO takes a drop in class and gets the best post. (3) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN is 0 for 24 on the year but has been racing better lately.
(10) TWENTY-ONE BELOW was an easy winner in this class last out but is now saddled with the worst post. Three-year-old filly has gate speed and should float for position. (8) OHNOYOUDIDN‘T never left the rail last time but was flying late. (4) MS RAQ N FLASH ships in from Indy and is facing a weaker field.
(2) GARY’S PARTY just missed last out to a game winner. Gelding should be sharper and will be forwardly placed. (3) SIDE POCKET HARRY held on for a tough-fought victory last out. Gelding looks to be consistent and likes to race upfront. (7) HOLY CHIP finally gets a better post and has shown a good late kick closing from tough spots. Three-year- old gelding looks to have the talent to win.
(8) VIP FILLY was a game winner last out from the worst post. Filly has tons of gate speed and will be upfront. (3) ITZALASSI romped home in the bottom class last out. Four-year-old steps back up in class but has been sharp lately. (2) LADY LAKERS just missed in this class last out; use underneath.
(4) B FLY MCQUEEN is sharp and drops down to a class she can win; owns one good move. (9) CLEVER UPSTART has been awesome lately showing his versatility; keeps top driver. (7) HOT ROD RILEY MAE looks to be racing consistently and finds a level she can be competitive.
(4) PHOBIC PRINCESS takes a significant drop in class and could use a smooth trip. (7) BONOS LASSIE had a tough trip last out and is 0 for 19 on the year. Filly has the talent to step up. (10) ICU GO GIRL has been racing really good in this class and will be firing early.
(5) RATHBONE N has had two excellent efforts in a row, closing up nicely from a tough spot last out. Gelding just needs a smooth trip to be right there on the money. (3) PECK BLUE CHIP was an impressive winner at Maywood last start. Well-bred gelding is likely to get claimed; expect a good effort. (7) DOUG’S LEGACY finds a very inconsistent field and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM