- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 11/14 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: SIDE POCKET HARRY (5th) Spot Play: BARUS APACHE JEWEL (2nd)
(8) HOLDIE L made an uncharacteristic break last out and should offer some value. (3) DK SADIE is 0 for 20 but does have the speed and talent in a weak field. (2) FOX VALLEY MADI stormed home last out from a tough spot and now gets a good post.
(1) BARUS APACHE JEWEL takes a drop in class and gets a great post. (4) ALL THESE THINGS is 0 for 26 on the year and will be a very short price; use caution. (8) SAND TARYN was a game winner last out and should improve for a hot trainer.
(6) WATTAFIND 3yr old gelding finds a soft spot and comes off a deceptively good effort. (8) MISS BELLA 3yr old filly shows good gate speed and just needs a trip. (7) FOX VALLEY LEXUS put in a good effort last out from a tough post.
(2) STARS N BARS just missed to a game winner last out; short price. (1) WILD BERRY MUFFLER has the best post and could be in line for a ground saving trip. (7) AL'S STAR put in a good effort last out and should be a big price.
(3) SIDE POCKET HARRY has been racing really well just missing in his last few. (4) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding is 0 for 21 but always tries hard and usually hit's the ticket. (10) HOLY CHIP put in a huge effort at Maywood last start and could improve even more.
(5) BIG COOKIE is racing really consistently, finds a soft spot, and picks up top driver. (3) PICTURE MAKER owns good gate speed and should be forwardly placed. (1) LOCK HER N CRUZ comes off a good effort and gets the best post.
(9) PEACE made it look easy first start off the short layoff and should be sharper; short price. (4) THAT'S FOR REAL has been too far back in last few, mare should be closer and shows some late kick. (6) MISS PAT WEISAR mare probably needed the last start and her best gets her in the winners circle.
(2) MCDANCE DESIRE fired off cover nicely last out and finds another soft spot. (8) QUEEN OF THE NILE just missed to a game winner in last and will be forwardly placed. (4) COLEHEARTEDWOMAN needed that last start and adds second time lasix.
(5) CLEVER UPSTART takes a drop in class and has been racing well. (7) THRILLS SUGAR BUZZ got a win last out and needed the start. (4) ANTS INER PANTS has come on real strong late in the season. 3yr old steps up in class and faces older.
(5) ITZALASSI was razor sharp at Maywood and takes a huge drop. (4) NANNAH MONTANA mare came with a late burst last out and has room to improve. (3) BP'S BIG GIRL put a line through her last; contender.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM