- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 10/9 Analysis + $75k Guaranteed Pick Four Ticket
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four ($27k Carryover)
Best Bet (51-105 / $184.20): FOX VALLEY SIENNA (9TH)
Spot Play: DOMINANT KING (4TH)
In a weak field with few contenders, (10) CASINO ROYALE is saddled with a bad post but looks to have the most ability in the race. (7) NIDAROS is a well-bred filly that is getting better with every start and should be considered a threat. (5) WE’VE GOT IT ALL is winless for her career and looks to be a heavy favorite; use caution.
(9) CRUSINCAMPER has the most upside in the race and could get the jump on the field; fires early. (8) FOX VALLEY TRINITY turned it around in a big way last out and keeps a red hot top driver. (10) SEEYOUATTHEFINISH is a nice looking 3-year-old filly that will have a tough time if she doesn’t float for position. She does come off two straight victories; threat.
(8) SV SPIRIT made a break after a few horses cleared to the lead. The 2-year-old has a good record of hitting the board and might try and take no prisoners down the road this week. (3) GREEN ACRES has talent and ability but is handicapped with an inexperienced driver. (1) SAY NO MO could be the sleeper in the race; draws the rail and should be in line for a great trip.
In a very suspect field, (4) DOMINANT KING comes off an eye-catching qualifier for a new barn. (10) LOVEDANCINWITHYOU is one of two horses in the race with a pari-mutuel victory and should be considered a threat despite coming off the layoff. (8) SEA ART gets a provisional driver but might have some talent in a weak field.
(7) FOUR HOUR NAP has a trainer/driver combo that are on fire and the filly was an easy winner last out; faces a similar field. (9) SHELBY LU has been used aggressively in her last few and will probably try and fire for position again. (3) ROSIES DELIGHT put in a really good effort last out but almost never races consistently.
(1) ANTS INER PANTS made a break re-moving to the lead last out and was really sharp the start before. The 4-year-old trotter gets the best post and could use some racing luck. (5) NONVERBAL HANOVER had a lot of trot last out but the trip didn’t work; keeps top driver. (7) MISCHIEVOUS JESSE also made a break last out but was razor sharp prior.
$1 Pick Four Ticket: 5,9 / 2,3,4,5,7 / 3 / 1,2,4,5 = $40
(5) SINGULAR SIGHT makes his third start off a short layoff and went a really big effort last start. (9) MARTZ CREEK PERRY has been facing much tougher competition at Hoosier. The 3-year-old pacer just needs to find a way into the race; big chance. (3) YANKEE VACATION hasn’t been able to handle the class hike yet but is one of the faster horses in the race.
(7) ODDS ON ALPHA will need to step her game up but the well-bred filly might be up to the task off a nice mile. (5) HELEN’S PLACE GIRL makes her second start for a new barn and might be ready for a big effort. (4) SLEAZY DOES IT has lacked stamina late in the mile but does fit the class nicely.
(3) FOX VALLEY SIENNA went an absolute huge mile last out but does have a really inexperienced pilot. (1) RIET’S KID draws the rail and has been trotting some sneaky good miles. (8) CLASSY CHASSY owns only one win on the year but has really good gate speed to be in a great spot early.
In a really wide open race on paper, (1) WESTERN WILLOW draws the rail after an acclimating mile to the track and will offer a great price. (2) DONTMESSWITHANGEL is another mare that will offer a huge price and can jump up with a big effort now and again. (5) FANCY FREE is the horse to beat if she races back to her last effort. The four-year-old was shot out of a cannon late after a dull outer flow.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM