- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 10/31 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: MARGINAL (1st) Spot Play: JEANIE LYNN BARDOT (3rd)
(8) MARGINAL was too far back last out; weak field. (1) YOU'RE ON A ROLL made two moves last out on a tiring track before fading. (9) JULIANAS GIRL has a bad post but finds a very soft field and shows good closing ability.
(6) TRICKLEDOWNTHEORY came from out of the clouds last start to draw off impressively. (9) GLIDE 3yr old filly makes her first start off the layoff after a decent qualifier. (4) BRILLIANT CHIEF gelding hits the board consistently and has a good post in a very suspect field.
(10) JEANIE LYNN BARDOT put up big fractions before fading late. 3yr old filly needs to float for position for best chance. (9) ZIP AND GO has now put in two stellar performances in a row. (6) ZUMBA 2yr old facing older but does show some talent.
(4) BEACH'S NICK gelding finally showed some interest last start closing well. (10) NANCYS SKYSCAPE is saddled with the worst post coming off two disappointing efforts. 3yr old gelding showed talent and good closing ability prior to his last few starts. (2) CORNER BISCUIT lightly raced gelding comes off a winning qualifier and finds a very inconsistent field.
(6) POWERFUL POE is on a roll and looks to be another short price; must use. (1) SHOW STOPIN MONKEY finally gets post relief and could be the only threat to top choice. (5) FOX VALLEY CAMO got his first career win in last start and could have gained some confidence; use underneath.
(4) STICKS 3yr old filly is inconsistent, but I consider her to have the most talent in the field. Her best effort and she draws off. (5) TOPVILLE BRIDGETTE sizzled the pace last time putting up big fractions before getting nailed late. (7) AIN'TGOTALOTON doesn't show a lot of gate speed and is coming off a break, but does show excellent closing ability prior.
(3) BS JEFFS LILCORONA 2yr old facing older coming off a couple of lackluster performances. The talent and speed is there. (1) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding is 0 for 19 but just missed last out and has the best post. (6) GIANT SCULPTURE used really hard last time. 4yr old gelding shows some good efforts prior.
(9) GIFT OF HONOR just missed to a game winner last out and has room for improvement. (4) FINANCIAL EFFORT looks to have a good post and a couple of good efforts in last two. (10) INTELLIGENCE 3yr old was a game winner last out but is now saddled with a bad post.
(4) FOUR STARZ KID gelding takes a huge drop in class and has a class edge on the field; short price. (8) HITITHARD also takes a drop in class and finds a soft field. (1) KATIE RYAN is very inconsistent but does have the ability.
(8) KITTY O'BRIEN mare has made the most money on year of the field and could use a fast pace to close into. (4) MONEY RUNNER only has one win on the year but finds a very weak field. (3) NANNAH MONTANA mare is making her first start off the layoff and could need a start.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM