- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 10/3 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: BS JEFFS LILCORONA (4TH) Spot: COME N BET IT (10TH)
(7) WHOSYOURSFILLY put in a good effort last out, showing some good late kick. Filly finds a very weak field. (2) CHIEF’S IRISH ROSE owns good tactical gate speed and won’t have to pass many horses; vulnerable late. (3) WORKIN DADEA has a good post to go along with a good qualifier. Mare is making her first start of the year off a layoff and might need a trip around the track.
(8) ZUMBA is coming off a couple of good efforts and could improve some. Filly also was driver’s choice over (9) DELLA BEA, who drew off impressively last out for her first career victory. 2 yr old filly isn’t facing much and should have gained some confidence. (7) QUEEN BEATRICE was an easy winner last time out beating a horse that came back with a big effort. Filly should be forwardly placed and could be in line for a good trip.
(5) SWISS LIGHTNING made a miscue last out, but is trotting faster than the rest. Gelding just needs to mind his manners to be there on the wire. (10) BERNICE G HANOVER needed her last start after some time off and put in a good effort. Filly has the best gate speed in the field and will be firing early. (2) G FIVE also made a break last time out, but sports some good prior efforts. He gets a good post to work with and should get a ground saving trip if he minds his manners.
(9) BS JEFFS LILCORONA was used very hard in his last start before tiring badly. 2yr old has a big kick home and just needs any kind of trip to break his maiden; big chance. (8) METRO LAD has shown a lot of talent so far in his brief career and finds a soft spot. (4) SINGULAR SIGHT put in a very disappointing effort last out. 2yr old had easy fractions and gave way without putting up much of a fight, however he is talented and may race better off cover.
(3 JOHNATHONS SCOOTER never got into the action in his last two miles while facing tougher. 3yr old gets a good post in a short field and will be charging late. (5) FREE TO SCOOT exploded home in his last start to pick up his first victory in ten tries. 2yr old is facing older and will be a short price; threat. (4) MR HANS has been racing evenly and would need more to upset top choices.
(2) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE jogged last out in a weak field. 2yr old filly could draw off at a short price and is tough to go against. (3) LITTLE MS CHRISSY has been excellent in her short career. Filly is most likely the only threat to the overwhelming favorite in what could turn out to be a two-horse race. (7) POWERFUL GODDESS is on the improve and could complete the tri or super.
(4) MADE TO BE looked like a new horse last start drawing away impressively. 4yr old mare takes a bump up in class, but any kind of repeat performance could make it two straight. (5) AIN’TGOTALOTON put in terrific mile last out off a two month layoff and could improve some; threat (1) ALL THESE THINGS just raced evenly in his first start at the track. Filly gets the best post and is making her second start for a new trainer; needs more.
(6) WILLOW GRAM looks to be a very short price off of her dominating win last out. (4) RT SKYSCRAPER chased the top choice last out and held well for second. (3) BUBBLER found some trouble in her first career start. 5yr old mare has a good post and could improve.
(7) EVIL URGES takes a huge drop in class and will be a short price; must use. (6) GJ PHOTO VICTORY showed his backclass last start winning easily. Gelding is back in the same class but would need even more to beat the op choice. (5) WAY BACK WHEN was saddled with a bad post while never getting into the mile last out. Gelding gets a much better post to work with and is versatile.
(1) COME N BET IT finally gets a good post after being stuck outside in four straight. Gelding has shown a couple of big moves in his last few starts and could be in line for a good trip. (3) EQUINOX SEELSTER got the job done with a perfect trip last out and will be forwardly placed off the gate. (4) BLUERIDGEVALENTINO probably needed that last start after six weeks off and should improve off that effort.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM