- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 10/2 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (49 - 102 / $175.80): BENNS SCORE KEEPER (6th)
Spot Play: WIMPY DOODLE (3rd)
(8) TIME TO QUIT well bred colt hasn't reached his potential but was flying at the end of his last mile. (2) FOX VALLEY LOTUS lightly raced filly faces older but the connections have done very well with trotters. (3) SWAN LIFE TO LIVE Indiana bred will probably go off the favorite but would need a better effort to hit the top spot.
(9) SEEYOUATTHE FINISH three-year-old pacer has reaced extremely well in her first two starts at the track and faces a similar field. (1) NOTHING TO WEAR mare is 0 for her career but does draw the rail and has been improving in her last few. (4) PERFECTLY CLEAR filly has some upside in the race and might be ready for a better effort.
In a suspect field (8) WIMPY DOODLE appears to be a live long shot with excused in his last two; threat. (7) BEACH HERO gelding has gone some decent miles at Maywood and could be better suited at the big track in a weak field. (9) SOBER AS A JUDGE put a line through his last and he would be one of the horses to beat if he stays pacing.
(4) GREEN ACRES filly is another long shot that makes her second career start. The 2-year-old raced really well first time on the track closing nicely late. (2) SV SPIRIT raced well last out but hasn't progressed like you would hope; threat. (8) BAILEY'S WISH was an easy winner last out having the most late and just needs to stay trotting for a piece.
In an inconsistent field (9) CATMANDO takes a significant drop and has gate speed even though it doesn't show it on paper. (6) BURSTING BLAZE has been coming around and also takes a big drop in class. (2) BUCKY CAN'T CADDY should like the big track much better as the 10-year-old stallion takes a bit longer to get going.
(2) BENNS SCORE KEEPER takes a huge drop in class, gets a great post, and looks tough to beat with a good effort. (9) SEMPER FIT gelding is just now back in racing shape despite the miscue last out and is very talented. (7) HE'S LUCKY seven-year-old trotter needed the start last out and should offer a big price.
(9) SHELBY LU filly raced gamely to a good opponent last out and should be better coming off some issues. (7) KISS ON THE LIPS filly also raced well last out and looks tough to beat with a smooth trip. (10) MISSCOMMUNICATION filly looks terrible on paper but the ability and speed are there.
(7) NONVERBAL HANOVER keeps a red hot top driver and is versatile in a wide open field. (6) MISCHEVIOUS JESSE gelding has been off three weeks but was trotting up a storm in his last two. (1) EVIL URGES well bred trotter isn't the same this year lacking stamina late but does draw the rail in an average field.
(4) LOVERS HOLIDAY has been the only consistent pacer in the race that always fires late. (1) WESTERN WILLOW mare has had a great year, draws the rail, and will look to save some ground before shaking loose late. (2) RJ'S IRISH LASSIE mare is in career form and a repeat of that last effort puts her right on the wire.
(8) METRO LAD doesn't win often but should be able to handle a very weak field. (9) THE GORGEOUS ONE 5-year-old stallion had been showing improvement before being shuffled last out. (2) YANKEE VACATION was used really hard at Maywood last out and could use a trip on a helmet.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM