- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 10/10 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: AMEN AMEN (8th) Spot Play: ASTOR SHARK (6th)
(10) OUR MISS LILY has been facing the best fillies in the division and takes a huge drop. 2yr old filly is facing older and saddled with a bad post but has the talent. (4) ZIP AND GO shows breaks out east but was flat at this track a few starts back. 3yr old filly has some talent and could be in line for a good trip. (6) FOX VALLEY ISABELA showed good late kick last out and 2yr old should improve some.
(3) WONDER BUNS is coming off an excellent qualifier and just needs to mind his manners in a very suspect field. (6) WHOSYOURSFILLY made a break last time but the entire field has question marks. (4) DRY CREEK FLING lagged the gate last out but made up a lot of ground late. 3yr old filly needs to be on the gate for her best chance.
(5) MARGINAL raced really well in his first start back on the big track. Mare finds a really soft field and should be forwardly placed. (7) CASINO COMP 4yr old mare has trouble finishing her miles but could be in line for a good trip. (8) JULIANAS GIRL 4yr old shows a couple of wins and has made some money.
(7) BOILER HEIDI HO is really sharp right now. Mare will be forwardly placed and is facing the same horses. (3) MONEY RUNNER had an excellent effort last start against top choice. Mare is making her second start for new connections and could improve some. (6) ETERNAL LUCK put in a monster effort last start. A repeat of the last effort does the trick.
(5) MYSTERY XPOSED was a game winner last start making multiple moves. (1) BLOWN AWAY is now 0 for 19 on the year but could be facing an even softer field; needs a smooth trip (9) MASTER OF EXCUSES is a 2yr old that shows a lot of talent but would need some luck to upset.
(7) ASTOR SHARK made a break last start but had been on the improve prior. Gelding has good tactical gate speed and could be in line for a good stalking trip. (6) NANCYS SKYSCAPE closed nicely last time out against some good competition. Well bred 3yr old has room to improve. (10) BRIEF'S BOY put in a good mile last start before being taken down. He would need to leave for position for his best chance.
(6) FREE TO SCOOT 2yr old is facing older but has the talent to sweep past late. (4) JOHNATHONS SCOOTER parked the mile last start against the same horses; owns one good move (5) MR HANS just missed last out closing with a late burst.
(6) AMEN AMEN 3yr old gelding put in an impressive mile last out. Gelding should improve off his last effort and was the drivers choice. (3) LOCK HER N CRUZ made a break last out at the start. Mare has the speed and versatility to get a good piece. (1) MAD COW LISA put in an excellent qualifier off a short layoff.
(10) STICKS was used hard with a very fast third quarter last out. Filly is probably the most talented in the field. (8) ALWAYS A CHEATER is racing really consistently, showing good late kick in her last few starts. (1) AIN'TGOTALOTON Mare will be making her third start off the layoff and she gets the best post; room to improve.
(8) GAR has been used hard in last two. Gelding is in a race with a bunch of speed and could pick up the pieces late. (9) J V'S BAD BOY almost won last time parked the mile. Gelding has turned it around, and picks up top driver. (5) CHOROS C is on the improve and finds a soft field.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM