- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 9/22 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (48 - 98 / $170.00): A TANGIBLE LEASE (5th)
Spot Play: FOX VALLEY LEGEND (8th)
(8) PRINCE SHOOTER three-year-old pacer has been lacking stamina late but does drop down to the bottom level. (9) MAC A DUNE sophomore pacer has the most ability in the race but will need to mind his manners while finding a way into the race. (6) HOLY MCMOSES gelding is 0 for his last eighteen but did show a lot of improvement last start.
In a two horse race on paper (2) LITTLE MS CHRISSY came up empty in the final but has been one of the best in the state all year and picks up a good driver change. (3) DIVINATION filly had no shot last out saddled with a bad post but would be the horse to beat if the top choice came up flat again. (5) FOX VALLEY YAVONNE looks to be the fastest of the rest and will hit the bottom of the ticket with any kind of effort.
(5) SMALL TOWN CHARMER filly raced really greenly in her last race but lays over the field on ability; big chance. (4) GREEN VALEY raced exceptionally well in the consolation and might be ready to take a step forward. (3) ALWAYS TALKING lightly raced filly went a tough trip at Hoosier in her last race but with any improvement could get a piece.
In a very weak and suspect field (9) SO PHOTOGENIC has made two breaks in a row for new connections, but if the well bred filly stayed trotting she would be the horse to beat. (1) WE'VE GOT IT ALL is 0 for her career and will be a heavy favorite; use caution. (4) POWERFUL FORCE mare is prone to breaks but is fast enough to win in a bad field.
In a race where the field has a total two pari-mutual wins (2) A TANGIBLE LEASE went a big mile last out and a repeat of that effort gets the job done. (1) SIX EASY HOTSPUR draws the rail off a victory but really struggled late in the mile; command a price. (4) SEXY CARD SHARK filly couldn't cut it out east but faces much easier; threat.
(9) CLEVER UPSTART gelding has just been racing evenly but did need his last start, drops in class, and could be sitting on a better effort. (3) RECOLLECTION four-year-old has talent but has yet to put it together off an injury last year. (4) OLD AUNT GEORGE mare will offer a big price and trotted a good mile last out; use underneath.
(1) BRIEF'S BOY came up empty shipping to Hoosier last out but has been beating up the same field for months. (3) RIGHTONRAY five-year-old is starting to show more consistency but is just short on talent; use underneath. (4) RECKONING DAY gelding is the sleeper in the race if the driver can work out a good drip.
(10) FOX VALLEY LEGEND is the sharpest horse in the race by far and should be able to overcome the bad post; big chance. (8) COCOTIER well bred gelding makes his second start off along layoff and should be much improved. (6) FOX VALLEY DUBAI has been facing much tougher and is one of the better trotters in the race.
(1) STARDOM BOUND mare showed a big burst of speed last out, draws the rail, and just needs to time her move right. (5) HELLO MY DREAM two-year-old faces older and might be overbet off her last effort. (6) METIS BLUE CHIP five-year-old hasn't came back after a career year but is fast enough to win in the right scenario.
In a field with few contenders (5) SHE'S ASTREOS raced gamely at Maywood in her last getting the victory and now drops back down to the bottom condition; threat. (3) BOILER HEIDI HO well offer low value but has won almost half her starts on the year but is a bit of a head case at times. (6) FREE PARKIN BEHIND has some ability and races much better on the big track; use underneath.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM