- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 9/1 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (46 - 91 / $162.20): CLANCY (7th)
Spot Play: FOX VALLEY LEGEND (5th)
(5) SO PHOTOGENIC well bred filly was full of trot last out and now makes her first start for new connections; big chance. (4) MUSCLE BABE two-year-old faces older but has a great pedigree and been facing much tougher. (10) HAPPY BALANCE sophomore trotter is saddled with the worst post but if he minds his manners could hit the ticket at a price.
(5) ONE SURE APACHE two-year-old picks the top driver back up and has been getting better with every start. (1) I BIZEL THE SHIZEL went a big effort from the ten hole last out and gets a much better post. (2) MANNY'S Z TAM the driver had his choice of a few in here and this was it. The 2-year-old has been closing from tough spots and should be in line for a much easier trip than his last two races.
(1) DAVE'S SKYSCAPER freshman pacer draws the rail and finds a very inconsistent field. (2) CONZO well bred 2-year-old just raced evenly last out but has a lot of room for improvement in his third lifetime start. (4) FOX VALLEY CUPID two-year-old needed his last start and raced really well.
(4) WESTERN DAME filly has made breaks in her last two starts but would be tough to beat if she stays pacing. (1) SIMPLYIRRESISTIBLE two-year-old pacer hasn't been finishing her miles but draws the rail in a field with few contenders. (9) FIRST LADY'S Z TAM is on a two race win streak but does come off a scratch; threat.
In a wide open trotting event (3) FOX VALLEY LEGEND has been consistently trotting good miles and faces much easier competition. (6) J M SHOWCAT was a game winner last out but will need to step up if he wants to make it two straight. (7) ROSE'S CYCLONE hasn't shown much trot early in miles but always shows up late.
(3) ALLSTAR GAL lightly raced mare has a few wins on the fair circuit and with any improvement is one of the horses to beat in a weak field. (2) SAMMI'S SONG mare is 0 for her career including twenty-seven efforts this year but has just missed in two straight races and should be considered a threat. (6) WINGS mare paced a decent mile last out showing a good burst off the gate; threat.
(5) CLANCY gelding has put in two solid efforts and has a lot of positives going for him. The pacer makes his third start back off a long layoff and picks up the top driver. (7) PRINCE SHOOTER three-year-old adds lasix for the first time and could move forward. (8) EVERGREEN'S EARL trotting bred pacer comes off a break and a scratch but has shown more ability than most of the field.
(2) RECOLLECTION is finally back in racing shape after an injury last year. The 4-year-old trotter has a lot of talent and should hit the exacta with a good effort. (4) BETTEKA mare is winless on the year but has shown a big burst and just needs to time his move right. (10) SWEET SHOW BIZ disappointed his backers big time last out when he couldn't win off a perfect trip, however the gelding finds a very suspect field other than the top choices.
(7) SCHMATIE filly paced a personal lifetime best last out and gets sent out for red hot connections. (1) METIS BLUE CHIP mare has had some issues this year but does draw the rail and should be in line for a good ground saving trip. (10) TE'S ZENYATTA mare has been knocking on the door and with the right trip would be right there on the wire.
(2) KISS ON THE LIPS drops in class and keeps the top driver; big chance. (10) MJ'S SISTA filly raced gamely last out and makes her third start for new barn. (8) C J'S TERROR mare is very inconsistent and can break at any time. The 6-year-old does have a chance late but will need to mind her manners and could use a fast pace up front.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM