- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 7/21 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (38 - 74 / $131.00): SOME HEART THROB (7th)
Spot Play: COAL BLACK (6th)
(4) PERFECT PROFIT mare went an absolutely huge trip last out as she was gapped off the gate by a lot of lengths at the start and made up a ton of ground. The 5-year-old doesn't show it on paper and should offer a great price. (5) POWERFUL FORCE mare made an early miscue last out but would be very tough if she stays trotting. (6) SUNBONNET SUE well bred filly had the stretch lead last out and got beat by a very suspect opponent; command a price.
(6) KEITHS STUDIO ART I wish the good looking 2-year-old would have picked up a catch driver, however the freshman pacer was lights out last start staying right with a very nice colt. (2) BLOOMING GENIUS has dominated in his qualifiers and gets a big driver change. (1a) WALKING TALL gelding paced a fast mile last out at Hoosier and looks to have a lot of talent.
In a race that looks to be a wide open event for 2-year-olds (4) RINGO'S Z TAM could be a snake in the grass having put in two very nice qualifiers and was the drivers choice. (9) FOX VALLEY NICO gelding has the most experience and has shown a big burst of speed; threat. (7) MARTY RUCKER went a big three quarters of a mile last out in his first lifetime start and has some high profile connections.
(4) ALIYAH MARIA unless someone stings her or she gets roughed up the talented 3-year-old filly will probably be too much for this field; short price. (1) FEEL LIKE DANCING was awesome two starts ago before lacking pop late last out. Three-year-old filly could use a fast pace upfront but may not get it. (2) DALLAS JONES filly is a model of consistency; just may not be fast enough to keep up with the top choice.
(5) AUNIQUEAQUISTION looked to be back on her game last out dominating a really good field. The well bred 3-year-old will be very tough to beat if she repeats her last effort. (1) STATE STREET LIZ sophomore pacer has big-time go and can really close a ton. (6) DUNE IN RED filly could hit the board at a big price if she minds her manners. The 3-year-old was heading in the right direction before her last two efforts.
(9) COAL BLACK gelding could be very dangerous especially if the he gets an easy lead. (8) FOX VALLEY MALONE three-year-old takes a bump up in class but could have the ability to step up. (5) JONATHONISOOT four-year-old stallion has a lot of positives going for him including 2nd time lasix, a much better post, and comes off a big effort making up a ton of ground late.
(3) SOME HEART THROB well bred 3-year-old is really sharp right now and finds a much softer field; big chance. (4) LIFE IS GOOD TODAY the 5-year-old will offer a big price and hits the board a lot; use underneath. (5) HEATH gelding is sitting on a big effort one of these nights probably sooner rather than later.
(8) DUNESIDE BRAT finds a very suspect field and will be on top before the quarter pole. (4) MJ'S SISTA could be the only threat to the top choice with a good effort. (10) VOLLEYBALL STAR filly always seems to come out of the gate swinging before not having much to offer late; use underneath.
(2) OUR MISS LILY went from awesome to empty last out but finds a field lacking in contenders. (8) STARDOM BOUND also came up empty last out but was sharp prior; threat. (9) METIS BLUE CHIP five-year-old mare has yet to get rolling but does look to just now be in racing shape and has some ability.
(8) MORTAL COMBAT nice looking 3-year-old appears to be getting better with every start and will be tough to beat with any kind of similar effort of his last two. (1) COME ON JO-JO also has been getting better showing big moves to the front holding on gamely. (2) SPECIALLY SPORTY gelding has just been racing evenly and would need a lot of racing luck to upset; use underneath.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM