- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 7/14 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (36 - 71 / $125.20): BADGER QUINN (3rd)
Spot Play: TRIGGERHAPPY HERO (9th)
(1a) KING MUFASA has been razor sharp winning five out of six starts on the season and will be very tough to beat. (2) SEMPER FIT nice-looking trotter is making his third start back off a layoff and appears to be primed for a good effort. (3) FOX VALLEY CAMO gelding has a lot of talent and likes to chase horses down; use underneath.
In a very bad race with few contenders (3) WIRELESS just missed last out and now finds an even easier field. (8) EASY RICHESS three-year-old filly looks to be pacing faster than the field but always finds a way to come up short. (7) MIGHTY EMILY mare comes off a scratch and just been racing evenly but has flashed a good burst of speed in a few starts.
(8) BADGER QUINN gelding lays over the field on paper after some solid qualifiers; short price. (2) R DUNESHINE two-year-old has put in two good starts and has been improving every time on the track. (10) FOX VALLEY DEUCE freshman pacer is saddled with the worst post but did kick home nicely in his first career start.
(3) FLYING HIGH will offer a big price in a wide open and evenly matched field. Well bred trotter has a good chance if he stays trotting. (2) FOX VALLEY LEGEND is 0 for 14 on the year but has put in some good efforts when raced up front close to the pace. (7) SUNBONNET SUE well bred filly will probably take a lot of tote action and should be considered the horse to beat.
(3) PQ THREE talented pacer went a big mile last out and doesn't appear to have any competition. If there was one horse who could challenge the favorite (4) KEITHS STUDIO ART has some pedigree and comes off a nice first time on the track. (6) COTTON EYED JOE couldn't get around the turns at Maywood but had raced gamely prior.
(1a) RDS MASTER REVRAC filly makes her career debut off an excellent qualifier; threat. (2) LINDA ON MY MIND filly came up empty last out but was a game winner prior. (4) MOLLY GO LIGHTLY filly pacer is progressing nicely and gets a good post.
(7) BRIEFS BOY gelding was a game winner last out and should be better with the second time lasix. (8) STOP THE TRAFFIC raced gamely last out just missing to the top choice but has now been second in five out of six starts; use underneath. (5) REVOLUTIONARY gelding also just missed last out and has been racing gamely since being put in for a tag.
(2) KATE THE GREAT mare faces much easier competition than what she's been facing and owns a good late kick; threat. (6) METIS BLUE CHIP mare has a bunch of positives going for her. Five-year-old drops in class and makes her third start back off a long layoff. (7) KISS ON THE LIPS three-year-old faces older and has shown improvement for the new trainer.
(6) TRIGGER HAPPY HERO gelding is a live long shot who was used multiple times last out and shuffled out of it before charging hard late. (7) YOUMAKEMEWANADANCE couldn't get by after a good trip last out but is one of the horses to beat. (1) DRAGON'S SPORT after a few good efforts the 3-year-old has had little to offer but draws the rail in a soft field.
(5) VOLLEYBALL STAR three-year-old takes a big drop in class and appears to be pacing faster than most of the field. (10) DUNESIDE BRAT filly has tactical gate speed so the post shouldn't be a problem; threat. (8) FULL SERVICE filly also will be firing early and just needs to ration out her speed to hit the ticket.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM