- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 6/16 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (31 - 59 / $107.20): NA ZDROWIE (4th)
Spot Play: WIMPY DOODLE (6th)
(3) FOX VALLEY LEGEND three-year-old trotter put in a good effort and needed the start; improving. (8) SNEAKY filly finished full of trot last out but didn't have anywhere to go before it was too late. (5) MY COVER GIRL adds lasix for the first time and has shown some ability; vulnerable late.
(1) FOX VALLEY MATINEE was an impressive winner last out at Maywood but now steps back up in class. Four-year-old has a ton of ability and just needs a smooth trip. (2) REV ME UP mare faces a much easier group but has had trouble finishing her miles; command a price. (4) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE is dangerous because she owns back class and could be in line for a pocket trip.
(6) DRAGON SPORT three-year-old had a tough trip last out but the talent and speed are there. Gelding makes his third start back and should be ready for a big effort. (5) ALL THE SAME three-year-old gelding but in an excellent effort last out and just needs a similar effort to be in the money. (4) GOLDEN-NUGGET sophomore pacer was used very aggressively last out before tiring late. Gelding finds a very inconsistent bunch and should be considered a threat.
(1) NA ZDROWIE filly raced gamely last out just getting picked off late after being pressed throughout the mile. Three-year-old gets the best post and looks ready to break her maiden. (8) ONE LOUD DING was a game winner last out nailing the top choice late. Three-year-old filly looks to be at the mercy of the pace and the outer flow; fires late. (2) SHELBY LU filly makes his first start for a new barn and could offer a great price.
(6) BOILER HEIDI HO mare dominated the same bunch and it would take a very poor performance for anything less than a victory; short price. (3) HOOSIER JETTA has recently turned it around showing a good burst of speed but hasn't had any racing luck in her last two. (4) DISLOCATED scratched last start but has the most ability besides the top choice. If healthy the 9-year-old mare could be the only threat to the top choice.
(2) WIMPY DOODLE talented 2-year-old put in a big back half in his first start of the year and should offer better value of the contenders. (3) UNLOCKED is the obvious choice on paper after putting in a very professional effort in his win. Two-year-old colt could improve greatly off that effort. (4) FOX VALLEY NICO raced gamely in both starts and a little racing luck he could pull the upset.
(1) THISWAYORTHEHIGHWY dropped and popped last out and is right back in the same class; big chance. (5) BONN SCOTT gelding put in a disappointing effort last out after getting soft fractions upfront; command a price. (7) GALACTIC STAR five-year-old makes his first start for the new connections after a layoff but comes off a very nice qualifier.
(6) METRO LAD gelding makes his third start back off a layoff and has a lot of potential. Three-year-old has been a slight disappointment so far but could have needed the starts. (4) SLEAZE LIGHTENING has a lot of things going for the young pacer his dam is a big time producer, adds lasix for the second time, and faces a much easier field than his last. (5) YANKEE JIM lightly raced pacer has yet to hit the board but finds a suspect field and has been pacing faster than most; use underneath.
(3) POWERFUL COMMANDER failed to stay trotting on a small fair track last out but would be the lock of the night if he minds his manners. (4) DIVINATION filly gets a huge driver change and has been improving nicely. (1) SOUTHWIND METALLIC well bred gelding has just been racing evenly but has yet to miss the board in all of his starts this year.
(2) FULL SERVICE steps up in class off two straight victories. Nice looking filly finds a very inconsistent field. (9) INDIAN CREEK KATIE mare could be a threat late if she finds a way into the race. (8) FANCY FREE mare drops back into a class she can be competitive and could use a fast pace up front to close into.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM