- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 5/26 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (28 - 51 / $96.00): SUNBONNET SUE (2nd)
Spot Play: NINEELEVEN HERO (8th)
(2) SIX EASY HOTSPUR lightly-raced filly made up a ton of ground last out kicking home nicely. Three-year-old is just learning how to race, gets a good post, and should offer a great price. (4) MRS WEST ONE mare has made a break in two of her last three starts. If the 4-year-old minds her manners she would be the horse to beat in a weak and inconsistent field. (9) SKYWAY MODEL filly has flashed some talent but will need to find a way into the race.
(1) SUNBONNET SUE well bred filly put in a great first start, draws the rail, and looks to be in a perfect spot to do some damage. (5) MY COVER GIRL filly has the most gate speed in the race and just needs to ration out her speed to hit the ticket. (6) TIME TO QUIT good-looking colt trotter has a great pedigree and could be ready for a good effort off the qualifiers.
(5) JUSTINE'S PRIDE was a game winner last out digging in late. Mare is sharp and will be firing early. (1) MACKENZIE'S POWER mare was parked the mile last out at Maywood. Nine-year-old has won almost half her starts on the year. (3) NIGHT'S ALL NIGHT mare was an easy winner last out and probably needed the start.
(4) KK'S BANDIT mare just raced evenly last out off the scratch but finds a much easier field than what she's been facing. (1) TUFF GUY JJ gelding has put in two good efforts on the year so far, draws the rail, and should improve. (8) FALL CREEK BANDIT gelding had a decent qualifier and could be ready for a good effort off the bench.
(5) STARLANA mare has tons of talent just has yet to put it all together. Four-year-old can't be rated once she is fired up; look for her to make one move late. (2) T E'S ZENYATTA mare just missed after shaking loose a tad bit too late last out. Four-year-old is probably the horse to beat in a soft field. (1) SPECIAL KIM the efforts at Hoosier are deceptively good. Three-year-old filly draws the rail and is sent out by a barn turning in some big miles.
(1a) LITTLE MS CHRISSY filly trotter should offer the best value and has just as much ability as anybody in the race. Three-year-old is making her third start of the year and adds second time lasix. (4) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE the 2-year-old champ was vicious in her first start before being outkicked in her last mile. Three-year-old could get the jump on her main rivals and will be firing early. (8) SARA THE SPY filly is two for two since the private purchase and couldn't look any better. Three-year-old is saddled with the worst post and needs a fast pace up front for her best chance.
(1) LD'S DASH gelding shows nothing but good efforts having been second five out of six starts. Four-year-old finds a soft field, draws the rail, and looks to be in line for a pocket trip. (5) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding has some ability and is making his third start back off a layoff; fires early. (2) HE WILL ROCK YOU gelding has been off for a month but could pick up the pieces late especially if there is a fast pace up front which I suspect will be the case.
(4) NINEELEVEN HERO four-year-old stallion makes his career debut off an exceptional qualifier to a horse who won a stakes race off the bench; big chance. (6) HE'S SHORE TAN gelding looked to be a winner before coming up a tad short. Four-year-old should have more to offer in his third start back. (8) MAKE ME FLY gelding makes his first start for the new connections and comes off a nice win; use underneath.
(4) OUR MISS KRISTI filly could have gained some confidence after the victory last out. Three-year-old finds a very weak field and just needs a smooth trip. (1) TJ'S APRIL ANGEL mare has now won both starts where she's stayed pacing. Eight-year-old draws the best post and is a huge threat in this suspect field. (10) LOVERS HOLIDAY mare is just now racing herself back into shape and had it not been for the bad post would have been picked higher.
(4) COLE STAR mare has put in two good efforts in a row and finds a very bad field with few contenders. (6) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare just raced evenly last out but could be the only threat to the top choice. (7) MONEY RUNNER mare raced terrible last out but her race prior would put her in the money.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM