- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 5/19 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (27 - 49 / $93.20): PAIN RELIEF (2nd)
Spot Play: FOX VALLEY ROXY (1st)
(9) FOX VALLEY ROXY filly is saddled with the worst post but is dropping in class and appears to have some talent in a suspect field. (8) MY COVER GIRL three-year-old made a miscue last out after putting in a good effort. Filly also has a tough post but should be firing early for position. (6) DIVINATION filly is making her first start of the year off a couple of decent qualifiers but could be overbet off those efforts; use caution.
(7) PAIN RELIEF gelding takes a good drop in class and has flashed more ability than the rest of the field. (3) DONTDOUBTTHELAKERS well bred three-year-old has been short in his last two and could use a good trip; threat. (6) MYRT'S DAVE three-year-old made a break at Maywood and now ships back to the big track where he finds a very soft field.
(9) TJ'S APRIL ANGEL mare made a break last out after firing for position. Eight-year-old was a game winner in this class two back and just needs to mind her manners for a piece. (6) SKYWAY MODEL also made a break last start but it was while making a move to the front. Filly finds a very inconsistent field and could be the horse to beat. (2) MRS WEST ONE mare has just been pacing evenly but gets a good post and should be in line for a ground-saving trip.
(8) WALKNINTHEMOONLITE mare was a game winner last out going wire to wire and somehow finds an even easier field. (4) OUR MISS KRISTI filly has yet to pass a single opponent but does take a big drop in class and appears to be pacing faster than most. (3) MYSTERY BOX filly has breaking issues but has the speed and talent to win if she minds her manners.
(3) AUNIQUEAQUISTION filly just missed in her sophomore debut and should be primed for a big effort second start off the bench. Three-year-old has a big-time pedigree and is the horse to beat. (4) FEEL LIKE DANCING looks to make it four straight and has really blossomed into a nice filly. Three-year-old is versatile and just needs a smooth trip to be in the money. (7) ALIYAH MARIA could be the sleeper in the race as the filly makes her second start for the new connections who have made some changes. Three-year-old exploded home last out and could be a huge threat should a speed duel take place up front.
(3) LOOKIN' AHEAD gelding takes a big drop in class but is coming off a break. Eight-year-old would win with a good effort. (1) MAD COW LISA went a huge trip last out from the ten hole just missing to a game winner. Seven-year-old trotter draws the rail and is sharp. (5) POWERFUL SPEED beat up on an easy field and now steps back up in class. Gelding has the ability and just needs to stay trotting.
(8) MONEY RUNNER mare finds a field she can be competitive in and just needs a decent trip to get a big piece. (1) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare comes off a really lackluster effort but draws the rail in a weak and inconsistent field. (2) NIGHTS ALL NIGHT mare makes her second start off the layoff and comes off a game effort; threat.
(6) MAKE ME FLY gelding put in a super effort for his career debut kicking home in :26 4/5 and should improve. (7) MONOPOLY MAN three-year-old has come on strong in his last two starts, a repeat of those efforts would make him the horse to beat. (3) READY lightly raced 3-year-old just raced evenly last out but finds an easier field.
(10) SARA THE SPY filly was awesome last out drawing away convincingly. Three-year-old is making her second start for the new connections and faces a much weaker field than the one she drew off in; short price. (8) AMERICAN EMPRESS was no match for the top choice last out but does have some upside in a soft field. (6) FRED D KEEPER gelding has some breaking issues but would hit the board if he stays trotting; use underneath.
(3) HOOSIER ART gelding parlayed a perfect ground saving trip last out to victory. Three-year-old has been showing steady improvement and will probably be firing early. (5) LD'S DASH just missed to the top choice last out and could be in line for another great trip. (8) MIGHTY RPMZZZ gelding comes off a nice effort and could be in a good spot turning for home; versatile.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM