- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 4/7 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (20 - 33 / $72.80): ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS (6th) Spot Play: BANDS DEE DEE (1st)
(6) BANDS DEE DEE three-year-old makes her sophomore debut and comes off a good qualifier in a suspect field. (8) GERRIS GLIDE mare has just been racing evenly but finds a soft field and has at least shown a decent burst of speed. (5) BANDS ZEPHYR gelding hasn't been able to pass anybody lately and may try and get him involved early.
(2) FOX VALLEY MATINEE four-year-old seems to be getting better with every start and should offer value in a race with few contenders. (4) TOGETHER AGAIN N mare will be a short price and has been racing gamely; use caution. (3) TAMARAC SASSY mare never got involved in the mile last out but should be in line for a good trip close to the pace.
(6) BS EMILY'S SAILOR three-year-old gelding showed a big move before making a break and finds a very inexperienced field. (3) PARK LANE SCOOTER gelding was a game winner last out kicking home nicely after a breather up front. (8) TWO PART HARMONY gelding looked to be a winner last out before fading late.
(5) MIGHTY RPMZZZ gelding was used very aggressively last out and now finds a short field; threat. (3) DONTBEACHATME well bred gelding is progressing nicely for connections that have been going good lately. (6) ANNIVERSARY PARTY gelding has come back with some decent efforts off the layoff and could use a fast pace up front to close into.
(7) THE PADRE well bred trotter always comes charging hard late and should be in a perfect spot turning for home. (1) KATIE RYAN six-year-old put in a nice effort trotting a fast mile and just needs to mind her manners for a piece. (5) CREDITCARD EXPRESS gelding put himself into a good position before making a break late; use underneath.
(3) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS finally four-year-old got a win after some tough racing luck and actually faces a much softer field. (4) HAZEL MAY mare could be sitting on a good effort and finds herself in a good spot to do some damage; fires late. (7) PACING PENNY TWO mare has one good brush in the mile and could use a fast pace upfront.
(6) ZALL GOOD gelding is sharp right now and looks to be involved early. (5) MAJESTIC ROYALE veteran pacer is also racing consistently and could be in line for a pocket trip. (2) COME N BET IT gelding is now making his third start back off a layoff and if a speed duel should take place up front watch out for this one to be a factor late.
(10) DUNESIDE BRAT three-year-old filly is saddled with the worst post but may be more talented than the rest of the field if she can get into the mile. (5) REAL COOL HAND lightly raced mare makes a trip to the big track and is in a very weak field. (8) DAYS GONE BY mare put in a nice effort last out before the miscue and should offer a big price.
(7) LOVERS HOLIDAY drops back down into a spot where she has been a big threat and will be leaving for position early. (5) WESTERN WILLOW mare was a wrapped-up winner last out storming home off a good trip; threat. (4) JUSTINE'S PRIDE four-year-old ships in from Maywood off some game efforts and is versatile.
(1) CABANA JACK eleven-year-old gelding takes a big drop in class, looks to be pacing faster than most, and gets the best post; big chance. (6) ZELLER'S ISLAND six year-old made a good move in his last start and should offer a good price in a weak field. (8) EZ MOVING gelding has just been racing evenly but did get a good second to a tough opponent last out.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM