- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 4/28 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (23 - 41 / $82.00): TROT FUDGE SUNDAE (5th)
Spot Play: STARDOM BOUND (7th)
In a very wide open and inexperienced field (5) STIRLING BOMBER has the pedigree and connections to win in his first career start if he minds his manners. (4) MY COVER GIRL filly also has a nice pedigree but I would command a big price on the lightly raced three-year-old. (3) GERRIS GLIDE mare is 0 for her career but did make up sixteenth lengths last out and appears to have one good move.
(3) ALIYAH MARIA three-year-old filly had a super effort off the layoff and could be more talented than the field. (5) GIMMEAZZZMOOCH filly is going in the right direction pacing her fastest mile ever last out; improving. (2) RAMBLING ROSA filly was a game winner out of the ten hole over three weeks ago but does have the talent to step up.
(3) SIERA BEST filly is facing a softer bunch than in her last where she looked to be a winner before drifting very wide. (10) MYSTERY BOX filly appeared to be gearing up for a big brush before making a speed break. Three-year-old would be a huge threat in the right scenario. (7) MYSTICAL VAL mare adds lasix for the first time off a decent qualifier and finds a field with few contenders.
(4) HAZEL MAY nine-year-old was used very aggressively last out before fading in the stretch. Mare just needs a smooth trip to be right there on the wire. (9) FREE PARKIN BEHIND seven-year-old is now making her third start for new connections and has raced gamely so far. (6) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare has just been racing evenly but finds a field full of question marks.
(3) TROT FUDGE SUNDAE the 2-year-old champ is back for her sophomore debut and had a great tune up in the qualifier; short price. (2) SARA THE SPY went a huge mile last out getting a victory even after breaking early. Filly will need to mind her manners but could be the only threat to the top choice. (1) POWERFUL GODDESS filly makes her second start of the year, draws the rail, and showed good late kick last out.
(3) DON'TBEACHATME gelding is racing gamely and just needs a good trip. (5) CRUISINTHECIRCUIT three-year-old adds second-time lasix for a hot trainer; threat. (2) BRING IT ALL gelding has now won two straight nailing the top choice late and looks to be in line for another good trip.
(2) STARDOM BOUND mare is just now racing herself back into shape and has good success when she drops down to this level. (6) JETTIN JAMIE well bred filly was just a bit short in her first start off a long layoff and should improve second start back. (1) EDITA HANOVER mare has just been racing evenly but does take a significant drop in class and draws the rail.
(1) MACK'S GOLD BAND should offer a big price in his first start back off a decent qualifier and could be in line for a ground saving trip. (5) BLUEBIRD JAMAICAN Indiana bred flashed talent in his first two starts before making a break in his last; use caution. (2) LAD'S LEGACY eight-year-old stallion just missed last out and gets a good post in a weak field.
(2) RIO'S Z TAM gelding seems better burning cash than he does digging in deep in the stretch but probably should be considered the horse to beat. (1) DUCKY T FRA went from empty to awesome in his last two starts and gets the best post. (4) REAL DESIRABLE gelding seems to be on the right track and could use a fast pace up front to close into.
(2) DUNESIDE BRAT filly makes her second start for new connections and appears to have some upside in a very average field. (5) WESTERN WILLOW just missed last out and has been racing gamely hitting the board consistently. (1) GABRIELLE NICOLE mare draws the rail in an inconsistent field.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM