- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 4/21 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (23 - 39 / $82.00): GIANT SCULPTURE (3rd)
Spot Play: MYSTERY BOX (8th)
(7) TALENTED SHOOTER three-year-old put in a huge first effort off the bench and should only improve off that effort. (6) AGOOD TIME TO ROCK impeccably bred gelding has a ton of upside in a wide open race. (1) SLEAZE LIGHTENING gelding also has a nice pedigree, draws the rail, and could be sitting on good effort.
(7) SOUTHWIND METALLIC well bred trotter turned in a disappointing effort last out getting beat at the wire off of very easy fractions, however he is making his third start back and could be better than the field. (6) OLIVES AND CAVIAR filly makes her second career start and showed a good burst of speed last out. (9) J D'S JUSTICE three-year-old gelding makes his sophomore debut off a nice qualifier and could be a good one but might need a start.
(6) GIANT SCULPTURE five-year-old was full of pace when he pulled out beating a game opponent and finds a very soft field. (5) HE WILL ROCK YOU six-year-old stallion has been racing gamely since the layoff and should be primed for a good effort third time back. (4) ILLINI JACK gelding is making his second start for new connections and should offer a big price.
(1) DUNESIDE BRAT filly was an impressive winner last out and is switching to a barn for the first time with decent success in this scenario. (5) WESTERN WILLOW mare went a big middle half last out before tiring late and is probably better from off the pace. (4) GABRIELLE NICOLE mare just raced evenly last out and would need some racing luck to upset; use underneath.
(2) LD'S DASH gelding appears to be going in the right direction and could use a breather up front for his best chance; fires early. (3) CRUISENTHECIRCUIT lightly raced gelding had been racing gamely before getting torched early last out. Three-year-old looks to be in a good spot for a driver that's on fire. (1) TRIGGERHAPPY HERO four-year-old has had some issues and some time off but has flashed talent.
(8) GREATESTOF EASE filly is saddled with the worst post but should get a good spot off the gate and could be more talented than the field. (7) CREDITCARD EXPRESS gelding never got into the mile last out but has put in some nice efforts and could be the only threat to the top choice. (5) AMERICAN EMPRESS filly just raced evenly last out and will probably offer low value; use caution.
(3) BOILER HEIDI HO mare was an easy winner last out but the 10-year-old doesn't always give maximum effort and will be a short price; use caution. (2) FOX VALLEY LILAC mare put in a nice effort last out and gets the best post in a suspect field. (7) MIND ERASER mare looked to be a winner before being picked off late by the top choice and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
(10) MYSTERY BOX filly was a game winner in her first effort off a long layoff but gets saddled with the worst post; threat. (4) SIERA BEST lightly raced mare just missed last out and looks to be improving in an inexperienced field. (6) REAL COOL HAND mare looks to have a lot of go early but has lacked stamina late; use underneath.
(8) ITZ ALIVE gelding just missed last out and should have had a little more to offer but could get the jump on his other main rivals. (6) KATIE RYAN shook loose late last out and really showed a good burst to get the victory. Six-year-old mare is racing gamely and would love to see an early battle up front. (7) BUMBLEB'Z KANDI mare could play a very big part in the race after putting in two game efforts and should offer a nice price.
(8) DONTBEACHATME the well bred gelding's backers deserved better last time as he looked to be a winner before tiring late due to blazing thru three quarters of a mile. Three-year-old looks to be the most talented in the race and just needs a good trip. (2) MYRT'S DAVE gelding has a lot of positives going for him including making up a ton of ground last out and adding second time lasix. (6) ANNIVERSARY PARTY four-year-old looks to be improving some since moving to a new barn.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM