- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 3/3 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (13 - 21 / $47.40): LCB SANDY (7th)
Spot Play: RATHBONE N (9th)
(5) DUNESIDE BRAT filly showed a nice burst last out when she shook loose late and finds a very soft field. (2) MIGHTY EMILY mare makes her second career start, gets a good post, and should improve. (8) MISS RICH STYLE closed from far back last out and just needs some racing luck to pull the upset.
(4) NANCYS SKYSCAPE gelding has come back off the layoff with two really nice efforts and I believe he has the most upside in the field. (3) DESERT COWBOY gets a good post and owns one good burst during the race. (2) R H FINALE well bred gelding was uncontrollable last out before fading late. Look for a few adjustments; threat.
(4) GREATESTOFEASE nice looking filly makes her career debut in a field full of question marks. (7) DRY CREEK FLING appears to have the most trot late and will be a short price. (2) TWENTY TWO GOLD gelding finally got a win last out and he just needs to mind his manners for a piece.
(3) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding looked like he was going to be passed late before digging in gamely; short price. (5) MICHAEL'S JEWEL gelding is also racing really good and will be forwardly placed off the gate. (6) OUTLAW WILD THING gelding went a huge trip last out being pressured throughout the mile.
(1) MAD COW LISA mare was stuck behind dull cover before exploding home and now gets the best post. (6) HOT ROD RILEY MAE mare made an uncharacteristic break last out before still kicking home for third; big chance. (3) KATIE RYAN mare picked up the pieces late and looks to be in line for a good ground-saving trip.
In a race with few contenders (3) MOON BAY DANCER took heavy pressure last out and held on well for third. (2) LADY LAKERS mare gets a good post and has shown the ability to close into a fast pace. (1) HAZEL MAY mare gets the best post, will offer a great price, and will be firing late.
(8) LCB SANDY mare gets a good drop in class and faces a short field. (3) BP GIANT FOOL mare could be rounding into form and is very versatile. (1) MCDANCE DESIRE mare was broken into last out and now draws the rail. Four-year-old would be a threat with a good trip.
(1) POPPA WOODY gelding should be much closer turning for home and appears to be trotting the fastest of all. (7) RUSSELL THE MUSCLE lightly raced gelding made a break last out and still won. Three-year-old faces a tougher bunch and can’t afford a miscue. (3) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS just trotted evenly last out but finds a good spot to get a piece.
(7) RATHBONE N gelding was far back behind the gate before rushing up and putting himself into contention. Eleven-year-old makes his second start in the leading trainers barn and should be considered a huge threat. (3) FUNNY GUY gelding is racing consistently showing good late kick. (8) INFLATION HANOVER just missed to a game winner last out and makes his second start in this class; threat.
(6) BLUEBIRD JETTART mare shows good gate speed and just needs to ration out her speed for her best chance; vulnerable late. (7) WALKNINTHEMOONLITE mare appears to be going in the right direction after a short layoff. (8) AIN'T GOTALOTON mare closed nicely once she shook loose, however she appears to be a bit of a chaser; command a price.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM