- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 3/24 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (17 - 28 / $62.00): NO FEAR NO DOUBT (3rd)
Spot Play: REPEAT YOUR ABC’S (8th)
(1) BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA gelding doesn't show a lot on paper but has been racing gamely, draws the rail, and should be considered a huge threat. (5) DRY CREEK FLING mare always seems to come up short and if you played her for second every week you would be in business. (7) OLD AUNT GEORGE just got beat by a game winner last out and looks to be improving some; owns one move.
(5) MACKENZIE'S POWER mare races awesome close to the pace and is on a roll having won four straight. (8) BOILER HEIDI HO ten-year-old has put in a few miscues in her last few but paces faster than most when she wants to. (6) DICEY MISS mare could be a threat to the top two choices after winning two straight against less.
(3) NO FEAR NO DOUBT four-year-old gelding has regressed in his last two starts but finds a very weak and inexperienced field. (4) ALL CASH lightly raced 3-year-old put in a decent effort and has room for improvement. (6) BUSTER POSEY three-year-old colt closed nicely in his debut and may have the most upside in the race.
(9) DUNESIDE BRAT filly has responded nicely with the added lasix and was making up a lot of ground late last out. (6) SO SHOE ME mare missed the gate last out but still made up a lot of lengths; third start back. (5) SHEZ A SWIFT filly was a game winner last out and could have gained some confidence in a soft field.
(2) WHIT five-year-old stallion had no desire to trot last out after a good effort prior but does have a class edge on the field. (5) POPPA WOODY gelding never got into the mile last time and then made a miscue late; use caution. (4) GILLY HO gelding makes his first start for new connections and should offer a decent price; threat.
(3) VALLEY CAM gelding had a rough go of it last out at Maywood and now ships back to the big track for the top trainer. (6) FOX VALLEY ARNEIS gelding made a miscue last out but had been racing gamely prior. (8) LD'S DASH takes a good drop in class but has just been racing evenly and will probably offer low value.
(8) HAILEYSHEARTDESIRE mare had been razor sharp prior to her last start and could use a fast pace upfront to close into. (5) LOVERS HOLIDAY mare was a game winner first start off a layoff and could have more to offer. (1) SKYWAY SHERRY mare had a rough trip in her last but just needs an effort like the one prior for a piece.
(2) REPEAT YOUR ABC'S three-year-old colt was an impressive winner last out showing a good late burst and has lots of room to improve. (9) GREATESTOFEASE well bred filly is three for three so far showing great improvement with each start; big chance. (3) HOLDIE L gelding usually hits the board but rarely wins; use underneath.
(1) WINSPIRATIONAL mare has recently turned it around, draws the rail, and looks to be pacing up a storm late. (10) LEANMEAN NORMAJEAN mare is saddled with the worst post but does get a good drop in class; fires early. (2) LADY LAKERS mare finds a spot where she can be competitive and could be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(1) LE-SIRENUSE gelding put in a really nice effort first start off the layoff and should be in line for a great trip; versatile. (9) DICKIE FINN five-year-old just missed to a game winner last out and should a speed duel take place upfront watch out late. (3) NITROGEN FUSE gelding has really regressed the last few months but could be ready for an improved effort.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM