- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 3/17 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (16 - 26 / $57.00): HAILEYSHEARTDESIRE (9th)
Spot Play: JUSTLIKEITHOUGHT (6th)
(5) JUXTAMOONLITKISS mare was making her way to the lead when she made a break. Four-year-old lays over the field if she minds her manners; short price. (6) MSRICHSTYLE mare has shown good late kick in her last two starts and finds a weak and inexperienced field. (10) DUNESIDE BRAT filly gets second time lasix off a really good win but will need to get into the mile early for her best chance.
(1) HOLDIE L gelding was pressed throughout the mile last out and still held on well. Four-year-old always tries hard and it looks to be his race to win. (3) POWERFUL ANTHONY good looking 3-year-old put in an excellent start to kick off the year and should improve; drivers choice. (7) GREATESTOFEASE well-bred trotting filly looked like she waved the white flag last out but kicked into another gear late. Three-year-old could easily step up.
(2) WESTERN DEAL gelding switches back to connections that had him win five straight; versatile. (7) GIDDY UP BOY eight-year-old was roughed up pretty good last out but now drops back down to the bottom level and looks to be back in racing shape. (1) FUNNY GUY gelding draws the rail off a solid effort and should be in line for a ground-saving trip.
(2) BOILER HEIDI HO mare was unbelievable after she made a break at the top of the stretch last out only to make up fifteen lengths to rally for the victory before being disqualified; short price. (6) MACKENZIE'S POWER mare has won two straight, looks to be in line for another great trip utilizing her gate speed, and could be the only threat to the top choice. (5) FEEL THE PULSE mare got a really good trip and just missed last out.
(3) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding dominated last out in wire to wire fashion. If the 7-year-old gelding gets a breather up front its lights out. (1) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY gelding was a game winner last out and has really turned the corner in the last month. (7) STRKYER gelding also has been on his game lately and will be forwardly placed.
(6) JUSTLIKEITHOUGHT gelding needed his last two starts and finds a very weak field. (1) NANCYS SKYSCAPE well-bred gelding gets the best post and looks to be in a perfect spot to do some damage. (8) LE-SIRENUSE gelding makes his first start back off a layoff but if he decides to pace he's a threat.
(9) NITROGEN FUSE gelding gets a good driver change, should offer a big price, and has the ability. (1) ROCKME AMADEOUS gelding draws the rail and has been showing good late kick; fires late. (3) R H FINALE gelding had the most late last out to get a victory and could have more in the tank; second time lasix.
(9) POPPA WOODY gelding was too far back last out and should float for position for his best chance. (7) MISS DAT KAT mare made a miscue last out only to make up a ton of ground. Four-year-old could be the one to beat if she minds her manners. (2) SOUTHWIND KEAN well-bred gelding has shown some nice improvement over the last month and should be in line for a good trip.
(3) HAILEYSHEARTDESIRE mare exploded home in her last two starts and looks to be a very short price. (1) DAGOTA mare draws the rail and is making her third start back off the layoff. (8) SWEET VALENTINE mare is versatile and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
In a very tough field to handicap (3) MCDANCE DESIRE could be a big threat if she races like she did two back. (5) BUBBLER lightly raced mare comes off a solid victory and has some upside in a suspect field. (2) TAFFY TOWNE mare needed her last start and looks to be facing her softest field to date in some time.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM