- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 3/10 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (15 - 24 / $52.60): GREATESTOFEASE (2nd)
Spot Play: FOX VALLEY ARNEIS (7th)
(4) BURSTING BLAZE gelding takes a big drop in class, needed his last start, and finds a soft field. (9) INFLATION HANOVER the gelding has been very competitive since moving to this level; versatile. (3) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY nine-year-old has shown some decent efforts including coming from a tough spot in last.
(1) GREATESTOFEASE well-bred filly shook loose late and showed an extra gear in her first lifetime start. Three-year-old should improve and draws the rail. (7) BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA gelding put in a really good effort from a bad post making up a ton of ground late. (8) DRY CREEK FLING mare always seems to close nicely but has had trouble passing late.
(6) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding is racing gamely and just got beat last out tiring a bit late; fires early. (2) DUCKY T FRA six-year-old showed big late kick last out gunning down the top choice, and has been improving each start. (5) MICHAEL'S JEWEL gelding squandered a perfect trip last out, but could be in line for another pocket trip.
(3) DUNESIDE BRAT lightly raced filly has just been racing evenly but finds a very weak and inexperienced field; first time lasix. (6) SM SPECIAL mare was used aggressively last out and could use a smooth trip. (2) NOTHING TO WEAR gets a good post in a suspect field.
I believe (3) MOON BAY DANCER has the most upside in the field and has been racing gamely and just needs to time her move right; versatile. (7) BOILER HEIDI HO mare always offers low value but is racing really well; fires early. (6) MACKENZIE'S POWER mare has won two straight in this class and will probably be forwardly placed.
(6) HOT ROD RILEY MAE mare chased a game winner last out and finds a good spot to do some damage. (1) SQUONK gelding takes a bump up in class but does draw the rail off of two straight victories. (4) WEN-MAR'S CHIP gelding had good trot on both ends of the mile last out and looks to be in a better spot.
(9) FOX VALLEY ARNEIS gelding has been racing gamely since adding lasix and should offer a good price. (6) NANCYS SKYSCAPE four-year-old gelding made a miscue last out but had been racing gamely prior. (5) RH FINALE four-year-old has been racing erratically floating really wide for most of the trip last out. Well-bred gelding adds lasix and has a lot of upside in a soft field.
(6) RUSSELL THE MUSCLE gelding was used multiple times before tiring in the stretch and could be the most talented in the field. (5) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS four-year-old put in a solid effort last out and just needs to mind his manners for a piece. (2) HOLDIE L gelding always gives a good effort but rarely gets his picture taken; use underneath.
(3) LCB SANDY got stuck behind dull cover into soft fractions last out or the results would have been different; big chance. (7) MCDANCE DESIRE mare is just now working her way back into racing shape and just missed last out; versatile. (6) KENNANS NANCY LEE mare is making her third start off the layoff and has a slight class edge on the field if she's ready.
(6) HAILEYSHEARTDESIRE mare was in another zip code before smoking home to miss by a head and should be much closer when they hit the top of the stretch. (8) SWEET VALENTINE mare should offer good value and could be better from off the pace. (5) AIN'TGOTALOTON mare has turned it around in her last three starts and finally gets a touch of post relief.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM