- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 1/6 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: THE PADRE (1ST)
Spot Play: WHIRLWINDIPLOMACY (10TH)
(Best Bet Stats: 1-1 / $4.00)
The well-bred gelding (9) THE PADRE was super impressive last start grinding first over the whole mile; short price. (5) KK‘S BANDIT has shown a good late kick from tough spots; just missed last out. (1) EAGLE JEAN never found any room to trot but now draws the rail and should get a decent trip.
(2) AMERICAN EMPRESS was a game winner last out and should offer good value. (8) DEALIN KID could draw off if he minds his manners. I recommend making sure this 4-year-old is on the gate before betting. (5) HOLDIE L is versatile and usually hits the board.
(8) FOXY THREE SOCKS has shown talent and versatility. Four-year-old finds a very weak and inexperienced field. (7) BLUE CHIP CORONA was a game winner first start off a long layoff. Well-bred 4-year-old probably needed the start and should improve. (6) MISS PACIFIC looked to be a winner last time before getting picked off late.
(3) GENCOR‘S ZTAM has now had troubled trips in his last two efforts and looks to be racing gamely. (5) ROCKME AMADEOUS was too close to the hot pace up front last time; big chance. (10) UNIVERSAL DREAM is saddled with the worst post but put in an excellent effort last out.
(2) ILIKETHESUN faces a really weak field and is versatile. (4) SAND TARYN keeps hitting the board and usually offers low value; use caution. (7) CASINO COMP owns one good move in the mile but needs a good clean trip.
(1) DRY CREEK FLING made up a ton of ground last out closing from way back and now gets the best post. (4) SOUTHWIND KEAN is a huge threat if he stays flat. (10) LOOK AT THAT CHICK gets the worst post but mare has good gate speed to fly out of there. If this 5-year-old blasts out and gets a good spot she could be dangerous.
(4) WELCOME TO WALMAC might be turning the corner and was a game winner last out. (3) PARK LANE SUE went from awesome to empty last start. If mare were to race back to her prior effort she would crush. (2) EDEN ONTHEWAY had a very disappointing effort in last, however 4-year old does have talent and could rebound.
(6) JD‘S ECHO appeared to be coming on strong before the scratch; use caution. (5) TUFF LONGPORT hit the board every start last year but one. Six-year-old is versatile and could be in line for a good trip. (2) DOWNRITEROYAL had a tough trip last out and finds a very weak field.
(6) GILLY HO should offer good value in a wide open field. (4) CLASSY CHASSY also should offer good value after being used hard last out. (1) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH could benefit from the best post and a speed duel upfront; fires late.
(6) WHIRLWINDIPLOMACY makes his third start off the layoff and looks to be primed for a good effort. (3) CAGE FIGHTER finally broke through with a good victory and could have gained some confidence; versatile. (2) GET A LITTLE CRAZY was used hard last out and could use a good trip.
(3) WISCONSIN GIRL only has one win last year but finds a very weak field and should be forwardly placed. (5) ELLAMAKAILEY races best up front and should be a big price. (4) NANNAH MONTANA looks to have finally raced herself into shape and should be considered a threat in a soft field.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM