- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 1/27 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (5 - 10 / $23.00): AQUA ARTIST (8th)
Spot Play: POPPA WOODY (9th)
(5) DRY CREEK FLING mare has shown good late kick and now gets a better post. (10) SKYLINE HENRY gelding makes his career debut in a weak field and could surprise at a price. (4) SIZZLING HALL shows good gate speed and looks to be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(7) MIGHTY RPMZZZ gelding put in a huge effort last out and a repeat of that effort gets it done. (6) PLEASANT RIO also put in a good effort and now finds a weak field. (5) PEPPER POPPER gelding has just been racing evenly but does find an easier spot.
(3) WEST COAST WANITA mare made a miscue last time making a big brush. (4) SWEET VALENTINE mare just missed in this class last out, looks to be versatile, and adds second time lasix; drivers choice. (5) MARY RITA HANOVER mare looks to have turned it around and made it look easy last start.
(3) ANTHONYSKYWALKER was scratched last out but did put in an excellent qualifier and owns a huge class edge. (5) HOT ROD RILEY MAE mare gets a huge drop in class and could use some fast fractions up front to close into. (4) FOUR STARZ KID gelding just missed last out and looks to be improving.
(4) HEREIAM COOLWATER mare was roughed up in last but now takes a huge drop; big chance. (2) KATE THE GREAT also gets a drop in class and owns good closing ability. (5) BIG ZIPPER filly just got snapped last out. Three-year-old has some talent but will need more.
(7) B FLY MCQUEEN mare went from awesome to empty last out fitting the owners pattern. Four year old will probably be sitting on a big effort. (1) MRS D impeccably bred mare shows miscues but should she stay flat she would have a big chance. (5) HITITHARD veteran trotter looks to finally be in racing shape and should offer value.
(2) WILLOW GRAM mare finally put in a better effort last out and gets a good post. (5) FOX VALLEY MATINEE mare has been racing consistently and finds a softer field than last. (6) DISLOCATED mare is making her way back up the class ladder and could use a good trip.
(1) AQUA ARTIST mare put in a solid first start off the layoff, gets the best post, and owns back class. (3) LCB SANDY mare put in a good effort in this class last out and should be closer turning for home. (7) MS RAQ N FLASH mare has been racing consistently and will need to step up even more.
(6) POPPA WOODY gelding has been saddled with bad posts but has shown nice closing ability. Four-year-old could use a hot pace up front to close into. (7) LOOK AT THAT CHICK mare made a miscue last out but had been racing gamely prior. (1) DEALIN KID gelding has flashed some talent, gets the best post, and should be closer turning for home.
(3) TYMETO B BLUEGRASS gelding sports some nice efforts and could benefit from a fast pace. (6) SHAX gelding was a game winner last out closing from a tough spot. (7) SERGEANT STRYKER four-year-old looks to have more talent than he's shown in his last few; command a price.
(7) KITTY O'BRIEN mare is sharp and will be firing late. (9) TOWNLINE KENYA mare is saddled with a tough post but will probably leave for position. (3) FEEL THE PULSE mare sports a couple of good efforts and could be in line for another good trip.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM