- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 12/30 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: PARK LANE SUE (2nd)
Spot Play: SUGAR BUNNY (4th)
(5) AMERICAN EMPRESS two-year-old filly faces older but has the speed and talent to win. (4) GERRIS GLIDE filly didn't fire off cover like she should have but the 3-year-old should improve some third start back off a layoff. (3) SIZZLING HALL gelding just missed last out and gets a good post.
(5) PARK LANE SUE dominated last out and is now facing less; short price. (4) BUBBLER was also a game winner last out but gets a slight bump up in class. (6) SILK SNEAKERS mare has tailed off after showing good late kick consistently but finds a short field.
(9) NITROGEN FUSE two-year-old put in a huge effort last out and a repeat performance crushes. (2) SPECIALLY SPORTY gelding had a rough trip last out and still didn't miss by much. Three-year-old now gets a good post and should be in line for a much better trip. (1) LOOK MA NO HANDS gelding is very inconsistent but has shown the ability to kick home.
(1) SUGAR BUNNY mare is versatile, gets the best post, and finds a really soft field. (4) ELLAMAKAILY mare made a miscue last out but raced gamely the start before. (8) DISLOCATED has now burned money in two straight starts. Mare is in a soft field and could be a player late.
(9) COCOTIER has the look of a real good one and was an easy winner last out; short price. (2) SOUTHWIND KEAN well bred gelding gets a great post and has been consistent; threat. (4) POPPA WOODY gelding is now making his third start back and he should improve some.
(7) MISS PACIFIC is coming off a scratch but is in a very weak field. (2) NOTHING TO WEAR put in a nice effort at this track two back and gets a good post. (1) LIS SOPHIA gets an excellent post and should be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(3) HALLY ships in from out east and looks to find an easy spot, however the mare has not passed anyone in some time; use caution. (5) BP GIANT FOOL mare looks to be fresh and gets a good driver change. (6) KIMBERLY R mare was used early last out and only owns one win on the year but could have needed her last start.
(7) COME N BET IT came up with a big effort in this class last out and any kind of effort like that does the trick. (5) WHO closed nicely from the rail last out and appears to be rounding back into racing shape. (1) ROCKME AMADEOUS gelding has shown good late kick in his miles and draws the best post.
(1) THUNOR gelding sports a couple of nice efforts, drops in class, and gets the best post. (10) BIG COOKIE mare is saddled with the worst post but looks to be sharper after some dull efforts. (7) PERFECT HOPE raced gamely last out before tiring late and could show improvement third start back off the layoff.
(10) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare is saddled with the worst post but does have gate speed to over come it. Four-year-old should offer good value in a suspect field. (9) CASINO COMP mare has tired late in her last two miles and needs a good trip. (6) AMARETTO ROSE mare has just been racing evenly and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
(3) GAME BELIEF has dominated this class recently and will be a very short price. (6) BURSTING BLAZE was a game winner last out off a perfect trip and is versatile. (8) SELL THE DREAM is in the bottom condition and should offer some decent value.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM