- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Balmoral: Sunday 12/23 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: SMOKEN CAMBEST (4th)
Spot Play: BRUSH THIRTEEN (6th)
(8) LD'S DASH gelding showed a big late kick last out but is now saddled with a bad post. Three-year-old finds a very suspect field and should float for position. (2) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN 0 for his career but gets a good post and is in an inexperienced field. (5) LIGHTNING SCOOT gelding has been racing evenly but does show some versatility.
(8) GERRIS GLIDE filly had an excellent first start off the layoff and should improve some. (2) HEEBIE JEEBIES three-year-old filly looks to be in a good spot and is versatile in a soft field. If post positions weren't a factor (10) ACTION JACKSON would be my top selection as the pacing bred trotter has shown speed and talent.
(5) UNCLE NOAH had an ideal trip last out and was outkicked. Gelding will need a better effort; use caution. (3) SHARKY DEE finally receives a good post and should be a lot closer turning for home; big chance. (2) CUMONMAN BLUEGRASS second start off the layoff for the new connections and the gelding could be sitting on a good effort.
(1) SMOKEN CAMBEST takes a drop in class to the bottom level and looks to be a short price. (5) GAME BELIEF gelding has been racing gamely showing consistent good late kick. Seven-year-old needs some fast fractions up front to close into. (4) GENCOR'S ZTAM gelding had some trouble in his last mile but had some nice efforts prior.
(2) DEALIN KID was a game winner last out and gets a good post in a soft field. (3) SOUTHWIND KEAN has had some nice efforts but the well bred gelding has a tendency to lag the gate at the start. (9) FOX VALLEY MADI circled the field impressively last out but will be far back early.
(2) BRUSH THIRTEEN just raced evenly last out and gelding could have been bothered by the sloppy track. A repeat performance of two back would do the trick. (3) SELL THE DREAM well bred gelding is making his second start for new connections and raced gamely being used multiple times last out. (7) DUCKY T FRA drew off impressively at a big price in last. Five-year-old is likely to be overbet off that performance.
(6) SEEKIN FOR GLAMOUR has finally shown signs of turning it around after two good efforts. (7) DISLOCATED mare finds a very soft field and closed nicely last out. Eight-year-old could have needed the start as well. (4) FREE PARKIN BEHIND mare has had some tough racing luck lately and could use a good trip.
(9) BETTERLUVNEXTTIME has been real sharp lately just had too much ground to make up last time. (10) SECTIONLINE YANKEE three-year-old is facing older and is saddled with a bad post but will be firing early. Well bred filly has also been sharp and could get the jump on top selection. (5) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE mare has great gate speed and usually puts herself in position to get a great trip.
(2) HEEZA NORDIC gelding was simply awesome last out being used multiple times drawing off; short price. (1) MRS D impeccably bred filly has the best post and is a threat anytime to jump up with a big effort. (4) BIG SKY REVENUE would have been my top choice if it wasn't for a lackluster performance in his last. However the 5-year-old is dropping in class and facing a much softer field.
(6) CASINO COMP mare is very consistent and looks to be versatile; drivers choice. (5) COLEHEARTEDWOMAN looks to finally be back on track and has shown the ability to step up. (4) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare just missed to top selection last out and is now making her third start back off a long layoff.
(2) BURSTING BLAZE put in a nice effort last out and looks to be in a good spot to hit the board. (9) OUT OF MY HANDS gelding was used hard early last out but always gives an honest effort and is versatile. (10) LITTLE MORE RAM is saddled with the worst post for the second straight week but does have a slight class edge on the field.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM