- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Balmoral: Sunday 12/2 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 1 - $40,000 Guaranteed Superfecta ($14,170 c/o)
Race 2 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Five ($6,286 c/o)
Race 7 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Four
Best Bet: SERGEANT STRYKER (8TH)
Spot Play: KATE THE GREAT (4TH)
(2) HOLDIE L gelding was overmatched and parked the mile last out. Three-year-old should be in line for a much better trip in a weak field. (6) HEEBIE JEEBIES has had two very good efforts and should improve some. (3) SOUTHERN REACTOR well bred 2-year-old looks to have the pedigree and talent to move forward.
(5) FREE PARKIN BEHIND looked to be home free last out before tiring late. Mare keeps top driver and just needs a smooth trip. (6) MONEY RUNNER only has one win on the year and looks terrible on paper, but finds a very weak field. (3) PACING PENNY TWO will now be making her third start off the layoff and should improve.
(6) MARY RITA HANOVER has been roughed up in last two but is in a very suspect field. Filly has gate speed and should be forwardly placed. (2) NOTHING TO WEAR is coming off a scratch and doesn’t show much, but gets a good post. (10) JUSTINE’S PRIDE filly closed up nicely from a tough spot last out and has been in the money her last three starts.
(7) KATE THE GREAT consistently shows a good late kick and finds a softer spot. (8) WILLOW GRAM looks to be one dimensional, exclusively coming from off the pace. Three-year-old needs a hot pace up front for her best chance. (9) PRETTY PLACE had a couple of good efforts in this class a few back.
(1) COCOTIER faces older but absolutely crushed her foes last time out. (3) RENDEZVOUS KID has a win and a second in last two. Three-year-old gelding faces younger and has gate speed. (5) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH is a well bred trotter with immense talent and could be sitting on a big effort.
(1) SHIPPS CON drops in class and looks to be a short price. (6) M T NESTER comes off a short layoff but did have a good qualifier. Gelding has some talent and could offer some value. (7) CINNAMON SPIDER finds a much easier field than he’s been facing and could pick up the pieces late.
(7) JO JO SPUR has been racing well lately and finds an easy spot to get a victory. (3) SMOKEN CAMBEST was parked the mile last time and still held well. (2) LOST ONE has a lot of gate speed but tends to be lazy and needs a lot of urging early and often.
(4) SERGEANT STRYKER has been awesome in his last few starts and looks to be a short price. (2) DIP N CHIPS looks to be heading in the right direction and gets a good post. (5) GET A LITTLE CRAZY has also won two straight but takes a slight bump up in class.
(7) WAY BACK WHEN picks up a top driver again and looks to be a big price. (6) FOX VALLEY ARROW had an excellent first start for a new trainer and could improve some. (9) BLUE RIDGE CLASSIC has won three straight impressively but takes a big jump up in class and would have to trot faster.
(1) FOX VALLEY RUBY faces older but is a little more seasoned than some. Filly gets the best post and looks to be in line for a ground saving trip. (4) BIG ZIPPER is a lightly raced filly that is very talented and looks to be improving with every start. (3) BUBBLER has been saddled with bad posts and had to far to come. Five-year-old has some gait issues but is extremely fast when right.
(8) WISCONSIN GIRL drops down to the bottom level and is versatile; big chance. (7) GT MISS ROYAL is also dropping and facing a very suspect field. (9) ANIGHTWITHWILMA has won three out of five starts in this class and could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM