- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 1/20 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (3-7 / $14.60): NITROGEN FUZE (5th)
Spot Play: WEST COAST WANITA (8th)
(3) HEEBIE JEEBIES made a miscue last out but had a couple of nice efforts prior. (4) GERRIS GLIDE mare gets a good post in a suspect field; needs more. (5) SIZZLING HALL gelding could use some fast fractions up front to close into for his best chance.
(6) WESTERN DEAL was a game winner last out and now faces less; short price. (7) LITTLE MORE RAM gelding has some back class and could be sitting on a good effort. (1) YERMANOS got a wake up call last out and now draws the best post.
(6) AMERICAN EMPRESS filly closed nicely last out to a game winner; threat. (3) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS gelding looked like a winner last out before making a break. If the 4-year-old minds his manners he will be firing late. (4) DEALIN KID is in a really soft and suspect field but needs to stay flat.
(4) JIMENYS STAR has shown two good efforts closing nicely and now faces less. (2) GAME BELIEF hasn't been right since the trainer change but gets a good post in a soft field. (5) UNIVERSAL DREAM N gelding had a tough trip last out. Eleven-year-old is versatile and should be used underneath.
(10) NITROGEN FUSE was an easy winner last out and now finds a weaker field. (2) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN might have needed his last start, gets a good post, and should improve some. (1) PEPPER POPPER gets the best post and should be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(9) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH well bred gelding is on a roll and improving with each start. (1) LW JAYNIE FLYER mare gets the best post, makes her fourth start off the layoff, and drops in class. (2) HITITHARD Seven-year-old stallion is in a good spot and looks to be racing himself back into shape.
(6) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding got run into the ground last time. Five-year-old has good gate speed and could be dangerous if he rations out his speed. (7) NANCYS SKYSCAPE well bred gelding makes his second start off the layoff and adds lasix for the second time. (2) SHARKY DEE comes off a scratch but has shown good closing ability in the past.
(5) WEST COAST WANITA was used aggressively last out coming off a scratch. Four-year-old mare probably needed the start and should improve. (3) ILIKETHESUN mare doesn't have much going for her other than a good post in a weak field. (2) BLUEBIRD JETTART hasn't done real well in this class but does have the best gate speed.
(3) ROCKME AMADEOUS never got into the mile last out but has shown good closing ability prior. (6) TYMETO B BLUEGRASS looks to be racing consistently and is versatile. (1) LE-SIRENUSE gelding has been racing much better since the layoff and draws the best post.
(10) THE PADRE gelding has been razor sharp since the layoff using multiple moves in his last start. (4) B YOYO lightly raced colt raced greenly when he made the lead last out and should improve. (1) LOOK AT THAT CHICK mare draws the best post and is versatile
(5) TOWNLINE KENYA mare has turned it around at this level in her last few and should be forwardly placed. (2) NANNAH MONTANA made up a lot of ground late last out and will be much closer turning for home. (1) FEEL THE PULSE mare is racing herself back into shape and gets the best post in a suspect field.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM