- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 1/13 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (3 – 4 / $14.60): ACTION JACKSON (1st)
Spot Play: RICHARD TRACI (3rd)
(9) ACTION JACKSON pacing bred trotter was a game winner fighting back last out after being passed at the top of the stretch; short price. (8) KK'S BANDIT made a miscue last time but has shown versatility and the ability to close from a tough spot. (7) HEEBIE JEEBIES got a perfect trip last out and looked to be a winner up against top selection before tiring late.
(1) ER STARLA four-year-old mare makes her third start for the new connections and draws the best post off a game effort. (3) B YOYO well bred colt looked impressive last out and should only improve. (2) HOLDIE L gelding always gives an honest effort, gets a good post, and usually hits the board.
(3) RICHARD TRACI showed good late kick last out after he shook loose late. Gelding gets a good post and could use some fast fractions up front to close into. (6) OLIVER BROWN takes a drop back down to the bottom level where he dominated a few starts back; vulnerable late. (1) FUNNY GUY sports a couple of decent efforts and draws the rail.
(6) ANDI ROSE was a game winner last out at Maywood winning from a very tough spot. (5) TOWNLINE KENYA has started to show some interest in the last month and could be a player in a very suspect field. (3) JUST WINIT mare has just been racing evenly but gets a good post and should be in line for a decent trip.
(10) THE PADRE gelding is saddled with the worst post but has shown the ability to leave for position and grind first over; short price. (3) LOOK AT THAT CHICK mare was a game winner last out from the ten hole and now gets a much better post. Five-year-old could get the jump on top choice; versatile. (5) AMERICAN EMPRESS lagged the gate last time which drastically hurt his chances. Three-year-old filly has lots of talent and should be considered a threat.
(5) FULL STEAM AHEAD gelding loves to race and always gives a good effort; vulnerable late. (7) KEEP ON SCOOTIN has put in some nice efforts since shipping in from Ohio. Gelding looks to have some gate speed and will be forwardly placed. (3) FROM THE NORTH gelding has been knocking on the door to get a win and just needs a good steer to get a piece.
(3) WEST COAST WANITA comes off a scratch but the start prior was running over horses looking for room. (7) CASINO COMP mare is versatile and finds a soft field; threat. (1) ILIKETHESUN mare didn't have an excuse last out and now might try and race off a helmet.
(3) JOE'S MISS DAISY gets a drop in class and a good post in a weak field. (5) BUBBLER lightly raced mare comes off a scratch but has shown the talent to get a piece. (6) PARK LANE SUE went from awesome to empty and now comes off a scratch; command a price.
(6) WEN-MAR'S CHIP takes a drop in class and looks to be trotting a touch faster than most but has been off a month; use caution. (8) SPLITTER STOCK gelding has closed nicely in his last two starts and could use a hot pace up front. (7) HITITHARD gelding squandered a perfect trip last out but is making his third start off the layoff and should improve some.
(7) SIDE POCKET HARRY gelding always gives an honest effort and looks to be versatile. (3) WHIRLWINDIPLOMACY gelding is racing gamely, adds first time lasix, and had a very tough trip last out: threat. (1) TYMETO B BLUEGRASS gelding draws the best post and should be in line for a good ground saving trip.
(7) ROCKME AMADEOUS gelding fits this class nicely and was flying late in the mile last out. (5) WESTERN DEAL gelding consistently hits the board and could use some fast fraction up front to close into. (4) JIMENYS STAR circled the field last out and now gets a better post.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM