- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 11/25 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: ALL BLUES (6th) Spot Play: COLE BLUE (9th)
(7) TUFF LONGPORT was an impressive winner in his first start back using a good late kick. 5yr old is facing a similar field and should improve. (5) NITROGEN FUSE 2yr old facing older, but put in a game effort just tiring a bit late. (3) TOWNLINE WATT'S UP showed a good burst late, has a better post, and should be closer turning for home.
(7) HEEBIE JEEBIES filly put forth an outstanding effort last out. A repeat of that effort earns a victory. (8) HOLDIE L hard-trying gelding has had some tough luck and could use a smooth trip. (10) LOVE N WAR saddled with a bad post but makes first start for a new trainer and looks to have some talent.
(7) DESERT COWBOY owns one explosive move; if timed correctly is a big threat. (2) DAGKAR was a game winner last out and looks to be versatile in a suspect field. (4) LOOK MA NO HANDS was used to early last mile. Gelding showed excellent late kick when coming from off the pace.
(6) MSRICHSTYLE is coming off a scratch but taking a big drop in class. Watch the tote board early on. (4) MARY RITA HANOVER was used hard from the outside in last. 3yr old filly gets a good post and could be in line for a good trip. (9) JUSTINE'S PRIDE has now had two good efforts in a row but is saddled with a bad post.
(8) BIG COOKIE had a little too far to come last out and should offer better value. (7) FOUR STARZ KID is coming off two disappointing efforts in a row, but should gelding stay trotting he's a threat. (5) MYSTERY XPOSED owns good gate speed and should be forwardly placed.
(1) ALL BLUES squandered a perfect trip last out but gets a good driver's change and the best post. (8) REVY REVRAC put forth an outstanding effort and now makes his second start back for a trainer who usually improves them the most second time out. (7) CAGE FIGHTER put in a huge effort at Maywood last start showing good late kick.
(1) FOX VALLEY ABSOLUT drops out of the open and is in against state-bred competition. 6yr old mare has the best post and the best gate speed. (2) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE looks to be in a prime stalking spot and can upset the top choice with a trip. (7) OG'S MARIE D parked the mile last out but had been awesome prior.
(2) ETERNAL LUCK drops to the bottom level where he was very competitive a few starts back. (3) KITTY O'BRIEN mare has had a couple of rough trips in her last two starts. 5yr old gets a better post and should be much closer. (5) ROCK N LAWYER has had two consecutive good efforts; versatile.
(4) COLE BLUE takes a huge drop in class and might provide some value. 5yr old mare will be firing early; vulnerable late. (8) DISLOCATED is also dropping in class and looks to have shown some interest in her last two miles. (6) INCREDIBLE FILLY 2yr old filly facing older and is in a tough spot but she did explode home last time beating a much weaker field.
(6) SUN DREAM makes her second start off the layoff and should improve. (4) AIN'TGOTALOTON has been too far back in last few but filly has shown she can win. (2) WELCOME TO WALMAC filly has been closing up nicely and finds a weaker field.
In a very weak and suspect field I made (3) BAUER'S Z TAM the top choice based on consistency and a good post. (4) ENERGY ANGLE has just been racing evenly, command a big price. (7) INFLATION HANOVER has also just been racing evenly but could pace past them all with some fast fractions up front.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM