- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 11/18 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: BIG CHOCOLATE (9th) Spot Play: ZIP AND GO (11th)
(1) NITROGEN FUSE looked like he was home free before tiring late. 2yr old gets the best post and should be in line for an ideal trip. (4) KING OF TROUBLE gelding sizzled the pace last out and just needs to ration out his speed. (7) DAGKAR was parked the mile last out before fading. 3yr old gelding faces younger and just needs a trip; adds second-time lasix.
(1) RENDEZVOUS KID put in a late burst just missing and finds an even weaker field. (3) WHO'S YOUR PUMPKIN looks terrible on paper but that last qualifier wasn't bad; weak field. (8) DRY CREEK FLING had to come from too far back last out; gets provisional driver.
In what I consider to be the toughest race to cap on the card (9) MARY RITA HANOVER ships in from Dover off a good effort. (6) SHY FOR THE GUY just raced evenly last out but finds a very suspect field. (4) NOTHING TO WEAR another invader just pacing evenly but gets a good post.
(2) HE'S BUCKS BEST showed decent late kick last out, and finds a week field. (3) GENCOR'S ZTAM put in a good effort for being parked in last. (1) BAUER'S Z TAM 10 time winner on the year gets the best post and could use a fast pace up front to close into.
(5) FREE TO SCOOT 2yr old gelding faces older and could use a wake-up call; command a price. (2) LOOK MA NO HANDS gets a good post and has flashed good late kick in his last few. (1) FROM THE NORTH won from the 10 hole last out and now gets the best post in a similar field.
(7) OG'S MARIE D takes a big step up in class but is sharp. (5) LETS TALK ABOUT ME has been flying at the end of her miles and gets a short field. (2) JUST BY DESIGN comes off a scratch but was racing gamely prior.
(2) DEVACHAN finally gets a good post and finds a very beatable field. (5) TAFFY TOWNE raced exceptionally well last out putting in a late burst. (3) INCREDIBLE FILLY 2yr old filly raced huge last out but faces older.
(10) NASH GRAM has won four straight and hasn't lost since the layoff; short price. (8) CATMANDO fits nicely in this class and could offer some value. (2) MAJOR MALE takes a big drop in class but never fired in last start and looks to be tired.
(8) BIG CHOCOLATE drew away in this class a few weeks ago and has a big class edge. (7) HAULIN LASER has had breaking problems but gets a good driver change. (6) SUPER SONIC FLASH has won 6 of 10 starts this year including a victory in this class.
(3) ALL BLUES was trapped with a ton of pace last week; short price. (2) GET A LITTLE CRAZY gelding finally got a win last out and should have some newfound confidence; late kick. (7) SHADY MAPLE BULLET you can put a line through his last two starts at Maywood; threat.
(3) ZIP AND GO was an easy winner last out and looks to be racing well. (9) STICKS got cooked to the half last out. 3yr old filly has the most talent and needs a trip. (7) MOST HAPPY TELLER does his best work from off the pace; firing late.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM