- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Sunday 11/11 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: OG’S MARIE D (10th) Spot Play: KATE THE GREAT (9th)
(9) DRY CREEK FLING lightly raced filly just needs any kind of trip in a very inexperienced field. (5) VERLENE MITCHELL showed good late kick last out and gets a good post. (7) WORKIN DADEA put in a good effort last start and could improve.
(5) COME N BET IT never got into the mile last start but has a good late kick. (1a) NASH GRAM has won three straight off a layoff but is saddled with a bad post; short price. (1) CELTIC MANOR closed up nicely last out and picks up a top driver.
(5) NITROGEN FUSE 2yr old facing older but finds a very suspect field and should offer some value. (4) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN just missed to a game winner last out closing from way back. (7) DAGKAR looks to be on the improve and will be forwardly placed; adds lasix.
(9) GET A LITTLE CRAZY 0 for 19 on the year but has been right there on the money every week. (4) PARK LANE HERO doesn't show much on paper but gets a good post in a weak field. (2) SHARKY DEE 3yr old has talent and could use a fast pace to close into for his best chance.
(2) BROOKLYN'S DESIRE has been empty his last two starts but gets a good post and should be in line for a good trip. (1) RATHBONE N never got in the mile last out but sports a couple of good efforts prior. (3) MIKE LANIGAN parked the mile last out but does show good gate speed.
(2) SO IDEAL has been racing really well and finally draws inside. (3) FOX VALLEY IVAN 2yr old facing older but has been improving with each start. (10) BRUSH THIRTEEN has now put in two exceptional efforts and if he has his nose buried on the gate will probably make it two straight.
(3) BOOZE CRUZIN classy gelding will be winging early; vulnerable late. (1a) GOOSE ON THE ROCKS finds a level where he can compete and is a threat. (7) BRING IT ON KAAJAY has been awesome lately and is versatile.
(6) QUALITY SPORT takes a drop in class and should be rounding into shape from his long layoff; drivers choice. (5) ZAMBRANO put in a disappointing effort last out but has the talent. (9) SCHERZO went from awesome to empty last start.
(6) KATE THE GREAT takes a huge drop in class and just needs to mind her manners; big late kick. (2) GIFT OF HONOR mare has a lot of speed and looks to be consistent. (5) STICKS filly is very talented and could be sitting on a good effort.
(1) OG'S MARIE D circled the field last out and now gets the best post; short price. (5) PHOBIC PRINCESS has had some tough racing luck lately; needs a trip. (6) MAKIN' A STATEMENT takes a big drop in class and will be firing early.
(4) NANCYS SKYSCAPE was a game winner last out and could have gained some confidence. (5) THE SUPERVISOR could win going away or break at any point in the mile. (1) DRINKABILITY mare shows breaks but does have some talent; picks up top driver.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM